help and advise dpf still not regenerating - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Announcements, Comments, Help > Peugeotforums.com Forum Technical Support or Site Issues
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16-05-15, 08:52 PM   #1
Inactive User

Default help and advise dpf still not regenerating

Hi guys I'm hoping some one can help me out with a bit of advise?? My car is a 1.6hdi 307 sw se with a 9hz engine.
The story so far is I have had pp2000 hooked up which showed up dpf filter as 100% loaded , and air intake was reading 900 degrees constantly, wierd thing is no fault showing up on the dash mfd, had a few fault codes stored which I sorted and replaced the glow plugs, I then replaced after attempting forced Regens with no luck the dpf and used pp to reset the 1st counters, can firstly some one confirm the steps to reset configure a new dpf filter just want to make sure I carried this out correctly???
I also replaced the maf hoping the air intake would read right ( used a delphi expensive one) and guess what the temp was still reading 900. I then updated the engine ecu through pp2000 successfully and once this was completed the air and dpf levels were reading what I would expect and the car was running much smoother.
With this in mind I now think the engine ecu had once had a dodgy dpf removal carried out.
Now I have the correct readings I attempted a regen which hasn't worked and I still get the phrase regeneration impossible, I just want this car back to original condition and really don't want my dpf to block up due to the car not completing regens as it should be doing (I made sure no fault code s present, car up to temp, thought fuel ect ect) , if any one knows..... can u inform me of any other ecu which may had been altered to delete the dpf settings? I have no faults on global and have carried out actuator tests of all componants which all seem fine. I'm at a loss now the only thing I'm hoping is it will auto regen when I have completed enough miles???? Please help any input would be grately appriciated .
mitch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in