Help - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise


Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Announcements, Comments, Help > Peugeotforums.com Forum Technical Support or Site Issues
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Like Tree4Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22-09-16, 03:22 PM   #1
Inactive User
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 6
Default Help

Had to register as a new user cos I could not post anything under my old user name malgpz900. Old user name showed up in top right hand corner, and online, and when I tried to register it said I already was.
I had to create malgpz900 when I could not reset the password of my first user name Malcolmd.

Does admin need to sort out my old user accounts or should I just use this one.

Ideally malgpz900 is the most recent user account that I have used the most so would like that one sorted please.
Cheers,
Malcolm.
Mal407 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 24-09-16, 01:03 PM   #2
Inactive User
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 6
Default

No admin able to sort this out for me?
Mal407 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 24-09-16, 01:14 PM   #3
Moderator
 
trem1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: south shields,tyneside
Posts: 4,992
Default

took betty a few weeks to get his sorted,hopefully iy gets done soon for you
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2004 Iron Grey 136bhp 2.0 hdi SE .........Written off
2006 Icelandic Grey 136bhp 2.0HDI SE......Written off
2006 Silver 136bhp 2.0hdi SE......Current car
Join us on FB "Peugeot 407 uk"
trem1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 24-09-16, 02:04 PM   #4
Inactive User
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trem1 View Post
took betty a few weeks to get his sorted,hopefully iy gets done soon for you
Cheers.
If its easier I'll just keep using this new user name.
Malcolm.
Mal407 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 24-09-16, 02:09 PM   #5
Moderator
 
trem1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: south shields,tyneside
Posts: 4,992
Default

Admin should be able to sort it for you, ive moved the thread to a better place for them to hopefully see it.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2004 Iron Grey 136bhp 2.0 hdi SE .........Written off
2006 Icelandic Grey 136bhp 2.0HDI SE......Written off
2006 Silver 136bhp 2.0hdi SE......Current car
Join us on FB "Peugeot 407 uk"
trem1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 24-09-16, 03:19 PM   #6
Inactive User
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trem1 View Post
Admin should be able to sort it for you, ive moved the thread to a better place for them to hopefully see it.
Cheers.
Mal407 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 26-09-16, 07:35 PM   #7
Administrator
 
Administrator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 377
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal407 View Post
Had to register as a new user cos I could not post anything under my old user name malgpz900. Old user name showed up in top right hand corner, and online, and when I tried to register it said I already was.
I had to create malgpz900 when I could not reset the password of my first user name Malcolmd.

Does admin need to sort out my old user accounts or should I just use this one.

Ideally malgpz900 is the most recent user account that I have used the most so would like that one sorted please.
Cheers,
Malcolm.

Your old account was never activated which account did you want to use?

I'll activate whichever and merge the the accounts together.

Lee
trem1 likes this.
Administrator is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 26-09-16, 07:48 PM   #8
Moderator
 
trem1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: south shields,tyneside
Posts: 4,992
Default

So your first account was malcomd, and you've been around a few years right ??

Sent from my K013 using Tapatalk
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2004 Iron Grey 136bhp 2.0 hdi SE .........Written off
2006 Icelandic Grey 136bhp 2.0HDI SE......Written off
2006 Silver 136bhp 2.0hdi SE......Current car
Join us on FB "Peugeot 407 uk"
trem1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 27-09-16, 05:23 AM   #9
Inactive User
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
Your old account was never activated which account did you want to use?

I'll activate whichever and merge the the accounts together.

Lee
Cheers Lee,
If you can activate the malgpz900 account please.
Weird that it is not activated, been using that account for quite a while now.
Many thanks,
Malcolm.
Mal407 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 27-09-16, 05:25 AM   #10
Inactive User
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trem1 View Post
So your first account was malcomd, and you've been around a few years right ??

Sent from my K013 using Tapatalk
Yes been around for a few years now trem1.
I'll get Lee to activate malgpz900 which is the most recent account I have been using.
Cheers,
Malcolm.
Mal407 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 08:49 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.