Peugeot Forums banner

2011 partner fuel rail sensor location

21K views 16 replies 6 participants last post by  Popper3 
#1 ·
hi could someone help please?? showing low pressure fault so I've taken to replace the fuel rail sensor...have striped out battery/ battery box as much ducting and pipe work as possible but still can't see or get my finger near the switch without looking with a mirror.. just want to know if iam going in at this the wrong direction??

#3 ·
hi I've have had the van plugged in but can't remember exactly the codes but it was showing fuel rail pressure sensor - low pressure..ive got a new sensor so the problem I now have is that with the location of the fuel rail being in below everything at the back of the engine and just checking if anyone would know the right approach to get at it

#10 ·
Have you actually checked the live data readings from the sensor as this will tell you if its faulty without trying to get at it there are many things that can cause low fuel pressure it does not mean the sensor is faulty it means the pressure is low :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.