2009 (59) Partner Horizon leak - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > Vans > Partner
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23-07-19, 05:43 PM   #1

Default 2009 (59) Partner Horizon leak

Hi all,
After a bit of help/prior knowledge before I ring the garage tomorrow.

I've had the above vehicle for a few weeks. We've replaced the alitinator and timing belt two weeks ago. We were aware of a wet patch/leak in the passenger footwell 5 weeks ago, but it hadn't re occurred and thought nothing more of it.

Friday the wet patch was back, rusty coloured and felt like it was greasy like detergent or something was mixed in it. It was not coming from under the dash directly. It promtly overheated and there was no water/coolant in the reservoir. We put water in it and went home.

We suspected the heater matrix but my usual garage hasn't done one before, and being a big fiddly job has referred us to another mechanic.

Prior to this I have notice white exhaust fumes (on start up) on one occasion only.

So my question is, is this heater matrix, possible head gasket failure or something like the water pump?

I'd rather use my mechanic if its not the matrix and its the head gasket.

It's done just under 83k, full service history and serviced yearly on the dot and is a 1.4 petrol.

I would be very grateful of any input or suggestions as to what it may be.

Thank you
Scribbledogg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in