1.6 HDi injector removal tool / info / help - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > Vans > Partner
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Brilec

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13-02-19, 11:36 PM   #1

Post 1.6 HDi injector removal tool / info / help

Hi all would any members know where I could buy the correct injector removal tool for a 2013 Partner Teepee 1.6HDi .. or know the part number for such tool .. I contacted Sealey and they suggested a universal kit of theirs at 200+ :further info if it helps .. I have this fault code PO265 (cylinder 2 circuit high) .. I unplugged the electrical wire to cylinder 2 as it sounds like its running on three pots anyway with no change to the revs .. if I unplug any other cylinder the engine would run rough and stall .. the car is also in limp mode .. Id be grateful for any info / help as local mechanic quoted 75 just to remove said injector provided I had disconnected the fuel line and electrical connections plus the air filter box .. more If he had to do it .. I understand these injectors may be prone to snapping due to build up of carbon or other elements .. any suggestions removing the injector if it is stuck .. thanks in advance Antz
Antz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 14-02-19, 07:01 AM   #2

Just replaced the seal at the bottom of one on my wife's 206, no special tools.

Well in the end I did grind a hlaf inch BSP (pipe fitting) spanner out to 29mm.

Remove connector as you have, undo the high pressure feed - 14mm spanner.

Remove the bleed off pipe, pull out the clip to release it.

Then undo the two clamping nuts, 7mm allen key.

Your engine might be different, but you need to twist the injector to free it and lever it up carefully at the same time. I had to also remove the cam cover to get access. The ground out spanner was to grip the flats at the top of the injector to twist it. But you might find another way to do it.
If the seal has been leaking as mine had, the injector will be gummed in with carbon. A spray of WD40 or similar will help to free it. I actually used EGR cleaner spray as that is supposed to help dissolve the carbon.

You will need to replace the seals anyway before putting an injector back. And clean out the hole carefully, I used a ling flat blade screwdriver to clean the bottom end, and some plastic tube in a vacuum cleaner nozzle to get the muck out.
Antz likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in