Why you here? - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > General > Off-topic
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Like Tree8Likes
  • 3 Post By Beau
  • 1 Post By noddy-hol
  • 2 Post By OldCodgger
  • 2 Post By mooi1uk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22-02-19, 07:52 PM   #1
Administrator

Default Why you here?

I log on about three times through the day briefly, but a good hour or two most nights to do the background business.

When I do I see a lot of the regular members online and posting across the whole Forum.

It may seem odd, but it confirms to me that this site just isn't a car forum, but a community where we all share a common interest, and enjoy the experience of the Forum.

I joined just to see what people were saying about the new 3008 SUV, but now enjoy many friendships with members who I really enjoy reading their posts and interaction.

So come on guys, why are you logging in every day?

Paul
OldCodgger, clive1402 and Matal like this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

3008 SUV GT Line 1.2 Auto Nimbus Grey
Beau is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 23-02-19, 06:32 AM   #2

Hi....well I joined at first for some technical help with my 407 that helped me cure a fault...I continued to 'log on' and read the posts to learn more about regular issues with various models..and dont they keep cropping up..now as a 'mod' I like to help with 'correcting posts' in the wrong section and other 'mod' duties' that I like doing..so I'm on here very often and enjoy it....
clive1402 likes this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2007.. 407swgt...2018..3008 1.6 thp gt line auto...owned most models since 1985...phew..
noddy-hol is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 23-02-19, 07:16 AM   #3

I similarly joined for help with a 307 all those years ago.
Over the years I have had loads of help from members here, and been able to help others who have had problems.

I actually enjoy working out solutions to problems, when I can understand them.

I log in most days just to see if there is anything of interest and if there is any way I might help someone.

Old 23-02-19, 10:22 AM   #4

Same for me I needed some advice on my 307 when i got it and joined up, been here since as i like to provide help to people so they can fix their cars like i was helped in the early days
Old 23-02-19, 11:09 AM   #5

i joined as i was on a couple of other forums and wanted to share my experiences of the 407, been here ever since. And its the only actual forum for Peugeot i use these days.

2004 Iron Grey 136bhp 2.0 hdi SE .........Written off
2006 Icelandic Grey 136bhp 2.0HDI SE......Written off
2006 Silver 136bhp 2.0hdi SE......Current car
Join us on FB "Peugeot 407 uk"
trem1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 24-02-19, 09:23 AM   #6

Why am i here !
Being retired but still very active at 70 years old and still do all my own servicing and repairs , i often just come on without logging in and look at the new posts, if there is anything i can helpout with i then log in and give suggestions or advice , i do enjoy reading some of the posts with the interaction between members and the information that members have gotten over the years of being pug owners is invaluble tricks that we all learn over the years often help folks whom may not be so experienced with their vehicles so not only is this forum a place to post your problems but the advice that is given is always free and from folks whom may have had years of experience with pugs which not main dealer could ever match!

I am here because i enjoy being here ( simples!)
trem1 and mooi1uk like this.
OldCodgger is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 24-02-19, 09:38 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldCodgger View Post
Why am i here !
Being retired but still very active at 70 years old and still do all my own servicing and repairs , i often just come on without logging in and look at the new posts, if there is anything i can helpout with i then log in and give suggestions or advice , i do enjoy reading some of the posts with the interaction between members and the information that members have gotten over the years of being pug owners is invaluble tricks that we all learn over the years often help folks whom may not be so experienced with their vehicles so not only is this forum a place to post your problems but the advice that is given is always free and from folks whom may have had years of experience with pugs which not main dealer could ever match!

I am here because i enjoy being here ( simples!)
What he said only I'm a year older!
trem1 and OldCodgger like this.

1.6THP GTLine EAT6 Leather+Grip+ACC+O&G+Smart Boot
mooi1uk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 16-09-19, 02:40 PM   #8

I have just bought a 2006 206 SW 1.4 and the is... btw my first post.
rockbabe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in