Very Abusive Taxi Driver - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > General > Off-topic
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By john_h
  • 1 Post By bettyswollocks
  • 3 Post By Gibbo
  • 1 Post By davidphilips

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31-12-11, 12:42 AM   #1
Inactive User

Angry Very Abusive Taxi Driver

hi folks, another event tonight to tell you lot about. i bet a the few taxi drivers on here will have something to say.

anyways here i go:

i was given a double decker to go to whitley bay with to take over a driver as he was finished. anyways on getting there i find a few taxis parked in the bus stop that is the only one big enough to fit a decker. so i obviously stopped, indicated and tooted the horn to get their attention.

well the others were fine and moved off whilst one didnt! he got out the car and shouted at me "you can get that in there", to which i replied "i could but the back end would stick out on the main road and be a safety issue" he then shouted "YOUR A F+++ING WAN++R!!!" then reversed 2 or 3 meters....so i got really close, i mean really close with the decker and swung it in...just. i then switched the bus engine off, isolated it and got out to go meet my bus. obviously taking note of the taxis registration and licence number on the way.

this is where it gets really interesting, he starts getting really aggrevated and asked what the i was doing, i informed him that because he is parked in the bus stop and being abussive i would be reporting him to the authorities. he then goes on saying it isnt a bus stop but a taxi rank, so i pointed out the yellow markers and the big words "BUS STOP" printed on the floor and the bus shelter with a bus timetable and the fact that there are no signs mentioning taxis at all. he then gets really ratty and gets right in my face...saying "WHO THE F+++ DO YOU ARE?!?" me being me laughed at him and asked him to step back...

At this point the driver i was suppose to be releaving comes up the road and stops along side the taxi and blocks him in. and asks me what the problem is. so i told him and he just laughed and said "dont worry mate, your totally in the right, he shouldnt be in the bus stop" this taxi driver then goes on to start this bus driver. but on the bus i was taking over, there was a passenger and he takes serious offence to the language this taxi driver was coming out with at the both of us.

anyways on pulling away this taxi driver comes up to my window and says "my passengers are going to stand on my side and tell them whats happened and get you done" i just laughed and said "mate, i have cameras and microphones that will show you were offensive and parked in a bus stop and will show you squaring up to me, your lucky i didnt call thie bizzies"

anyways here is his details as a name and shame:

Car reg: SB54 MBX
taxi licence: 025
issuer/company: North Tyneside county council

ive reported this to the Arriva management and they are going to pursue it and im personally going to persue it via north tyneside council...

also on asking to see his taxi licence, the one they have to show if a passenger asks, he refused out right.

anyways he informed me that he will be reporting me to the police for putting a bus in a bus stop or as he calls it a taxi rank and reporting me to the company for being an asshole...i laughed at him at this remark....

i let you know how it gets on, if it does

Mellkat86 likes this.
john_h is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 31-12-11, 01:46 AM   #2
Inactive User

I could write a book on taxi drivers being arseholes.

Take his plate no., report him to the council for abusive behaviour and whatever else. Plus the cops if necessary.

Life's too short to waste giving yourself a heart attack thanks to some random sociopath...
Old 31-12-11, 07:55 AM   #3

Most Taxi Driver`s are a**holes , except a few off us , report him

i personally have had three old dears write to the taxi dvla here praising me but never had a word back , i thought at least i`d get a jim`ll fix it badge
jmkent likes this.

Last edited by bettyswollocks; 31-12-11 at 07:57 AM.
bettyswollocks is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 31-12-11, 08:07 AM   #4
Inactive User

Yeah its the same with us, but like anything in life its always the one that ruins it all for everyone else.
I've reported him to the company who take a zero tolerance stance on abuse and push for maximum justice.
I know how you feel betty, a good letter in your favour and you don't hear anything about it but one bad letter and you'll think it was the end of the world.

john_h is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 31-12-11, 10:40 AM   #5

I had one last week. Followed him into Morrison's petrol station - failed to indicate at three junctions and a roundabout then threw his fag end onto the forecourt.

When I was paying for my fuel I told the manager to have a word with the moron at pump 8 who threw his fag end on the forecourt, knowing full well he was behind me.

He started denying it,despite it being seen on camera, then started to defend why he felt he should throw his fag ends out the window with loads of swearing. In the end he offered me a fight in the car park - in front of his kid who he'd just picked up from school, the petrol station staff and half a dozen members of the public. I just squared up to him, called him a pathetic little man and he walked out.
Old 31-12-11, 03:22 PM   #6
Inactive User

Question life's to short

why let idiots like this upset you just smile tell them the facts and walk away , forget about it .
idiots like this always get there comeuppance they will do something to an of duty police or cross a thug that will hammer them .
just smile let them go on and be thankful that you dont live next door to them.
the wise man walks away from trouble.
when you are a professional driver you take idiot drivers in your stride why change when you stop driving.have a nice day all day.
Mellkat86 likes this.
davidphilips is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-01-12, 10:09 AM   #7
Inactive User

Location: Kingsway, Quedgeley, Gloucestershire/Wolverhampton, Staffordshire

The problem is there has to be some stupid drivers, so it can be seen that there are good drivers.

The best taxi driver I have ever seen was in Las Vegas last year. She was absolutely brilliant. Took her time as my father-in-law was feeling sick and got us there quicker than the other taxi drivers who had literally done 100mph everywhere, scared the life out of us all and were terrible drivers.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in