Thank you - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > General > Off-topic
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By karl mcghee
  • 1 Post By bettyswollocks
  • 1 Post By clanless
  • 2 Post By reliable406
  • 1 Post By mooi1uk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30-11-13, 03:52 PM   #1

Default Thank you

cheers for putting pp on me new laptop for me and spending the time you did for trying to put the crap on i got with the software/interface

stay away from jj diagnostics his software is w..nk and his customer service is the same

thank you betty
JJDiagnostics likes this.

Last edited by karl mcghee; 30-11-13 at 03:57 PM.
karl mcghee is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 30-11-13, 07:44 PM   #2

.................🎩.
👂👀👂
👃
👅
👋. 👍
🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
karl mcghee likes this.
bettyswollocks is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 21-12-13, 03:31 PM   #3

I would think that the problem was installing the software. You can follow the instructions to the letter - but sometimes it's the software on the laptop that's at fault - some out of date driver or whatever.

IMHO the people on this forum will make their own mind up when it comes to what to buy and what not to buy. After all, I bought a 307 and the reviews on this car were awful.
clanless is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 21-12-13, 03:41 PM   #4

I agree its the whole combination of software windows glitches how rickety the adapter itself is etc etc mines keeps saying the adapter needs reinstalled !!

I too had trouble reinstalling planet into a different PC but in the end I installed it into a different different PC and it works

People need to remember ALL the versions of planet we use are bootleg copies and some will be better than others if you want something that works properly straight out the box go to Peugeot and pay thousands it probably still has problems installing though
karl mcghee and JJDiagnostics like this.
reliable406 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 21-12-13, 04:27 PM   #5

I bought mine from jj and had no problems with it at all, it works a treat on my XP laptop.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
1.6THP GTLine EAT6 Leather+Grip+ACC+O&G+Smart Boot
mooi1uk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 23-12-13, 09:00 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ;421993
Hi kARL,

Really disappointed with your comments,

1. We supply a DVD with our own created software on, complete with a video tutorial and guide.

2. We supply the original factory DVD's as backups.

So with our packages you receive numerous copies of diagbox and pp2000 an lexia. I cant remember what happened with the kit you purchased from us but your name rings a bell.

Was it a installation on a windows 7 laptop? if so we clearly write that we dont support that at that time and that purchasing our kits you agree to have a XP install to hand.

Our customer service is excellent, i personally will spend any time of day to help anyone out on the phone via email or via teamviewer. My personal computer service? i have been with the biggest IT company for 9 years prior to entering the diagnostic world.

We sell between 50 - 100pcs of lexia a month and rarely have any problems. Our software is excellent.

What was the problem you had?
sorry if Ive offended you in anyway but i messaged you many many times even phoning the number on the interface still no reply

we just couldn't get the software to work at all no mater what we tried we got the pp2000 working thow

Last edited by karl mcghee; 23-12-13 at 09:05 AM.
karl mcghee is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in