taught some little crank in a 206 - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > General > Off-topic
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Like Tree3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22-02-12, 06:31 PM   #1
Inactive User

Default taught some little crank in a 206

alright fellas and lasses,

so coming home today, northbound up the A1, everything was as planned until....(again people from the area will know where) i was in the third lane at washington services (heading towards A194).

this cretin tear arses up right behind me and sure enough it was a 206! he was that close he wanted to be in my boot! so i laughed and said what a tit...i know what...ill annoy him and teach him to mess with a focus with more power than he can hope for.

so sure enough it turns to two lanes for the A194 and i pull alongside another car and keep our speeds...the driver next to me looked, seen what was happening and laughed....

this little boy was flashing his lights and beeping his horn...giving me hand gestures....so to keep him on his toes i put the brake on and so did the other driver....got the speed down to around 40mph.

so me and this other car go on for about half a mile and this gay boy goes to use the hard shoulder to undertake the other car...so i harness all my car throttle and boot it to the next set of cars and do the same trick....he couldnt do his last trick due to the lorry driver being wise and straddling it.

well safe to say it got to the roundabout and he was raging....by the looks of things he was going to attempt to get out his car and get me....im not a small lad by all means (14st, 5ft 8) and i know how to handle myself so if it came to it i probably would of taught this little boy manners of the road and what rage really is...

thought i'd share this with you, to make your day a little better

but i keep asking this question over and over in my head about other drivers, its more apparent at rush hour.
"how can you be that angry, that risk full and willing to even kill yourself by doing stupid things?" it completely bewilders me.

JazzJPH and malgpz900 like this.
john_h is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 22-02-12, 06:36 PM   #2

John what you should have done is about 1 /2 mile past the washington/springwell junction was let him pass you so he could get up to about 85ish just in time for that cop that sits hidden on the bridge at Follingsby to nick him. Then when he's stopped him at White-mare-pool tell the cop he's been an arse and he'd wipe the floor with him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2004 Iron Grey 136bhp 2.0 hdi SE .........Written off
2006 Icelandic Grey 136bhp 2.0HDI SE......Written off
2006 Silver 136bhp 2.0hdi SE......Current car
Join us on FB "Peugeot 407 uk"
trem1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 22-02-12, 06:46 PM   #3
Inactive User

wasn't one there today mate, but i know what you mean....back in my peugeot days and just having past my test he nearly got me but ended up getting some other poor sod in a VW instead.

Old 22-02-12, 06:53 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_h View Post
wasn't one there today mate, but i know what you mean....back in my peugeot days and just having past my test he nearly got me but ended up getting some other poor sod in a VW instead.

i'm lucky in the van as its speed limited to 70 but gotta keep reminding myself when i'm in the car

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 22-02-12, 07:16 PM   #5
Inactive User

i keep seeing the office team vans roaming around...last time was wideopen. must have a massive remit

Old 22-02-12, 07:25 PM   #6
jmkent

Quote:
Originally Posted by trem1 View Post
i'm lucky in the van as its speed limited to 70
You'll still get a ticket for doing that on anything other than a motorway
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 22-02-12, 07:36 PM   #7
Inactive User

I find I get the same thing happening since I switched to the coupe,every glanza on the road up my a#*e. Sometimes I let them be but it's hard not to just hit the pedal and cover them dpf dust
trem1 likes this.
cabinpac is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 22-02-12, 07:39 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmkent View Post
You'll still get a ticket for doing that on anything other than a motorway
tell me about it a total waste of F*ckin time
wouldnt mind so much but my van will actually do 71 on the speedo but if i do that the management company put points against me...................why ffs
BUT if i do 35 in a 30mph NOWT
RANT Over for now

Old 22-02-12, 07:41 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_h View Post
i keep seeing the office team vans roaming around...last time was wideopen. must have a massive remit
yea we got 10 running round the North-east mines the only one with a nameplate in the windscreen tho
think theres 520 or so nationwide

Old 11-11-12, 10:43 PM   #10

I had managed a good one when I went to pick up my daughter and her boyfriend from the cinema the other day. One of the young lads mates has a moded civic and is a total little wa&#r he's the type that parks over 2 disabled bays so no one can park near him. One of my pet hates so I advised him of his ignorance and got a grunt and sneer from him so I parked my jag at the back of his car boxing him in then removed his wiper blades and threw them on the roof of the building next to him. I'm not proud of that but I am about the next bit as he thinks his cars unbeatable I wound him up and he thought he could beat me not a hope. When we got on the dual carriageway I went for it and he gave chase we were well in to the 3 figures ( the jags 255 bhp) and as we approached the 2nd flyover I braked hard an let him pass me which made him think he had beat me but I knew there was a traffic policing unit on the slip road so he passed doing over 130 about 3 miles up the road they had him pulled over it turns out his car had a dodgy mot and was insured as a 1.4 but as a modified car it was actually a 2.0 from a type r
Moral of the story don't be a dick if your not legal
I also have 407 2.0 as its better on fuel the jags just a toy
madspark01 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in