Service history check - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > General > Off-topic
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-14, 11:38 PM   #1
Inactive User

Default Service history check

Does anyone know if there is a website you can go to to check the srvice history of your car? preferably for free. Got no service book and it would be nice to check.
melosv8man is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-02-14, 06:59 AM   #2

Ring your local Peugeot Dealer. If its the Peugeot service history your after they should tell you over the phone f.o.c.
Malcolm.

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using AutoGuide.Com Free App
Old 10-02-14, 07:29 AM   #3
Inactive User

Ta, it is for the 307. I thought you could check with vosa or some other organisation.
melosv8man is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-14, 08:19 AM   #4
pr1vatepiles

Quote:
Originally Posted by melosv8man View Post
Ta, it is for the 307. I thought you could check with vosa or some other organisation.
You can pull up old mot's. Not really detailed, but you can see if it failed and passed. Give an idea of what was done when it failed.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-02-14, 07:28 AM   #5
chopper1192

No, there isn't. Even if it's been dealer serviced Peugeot themselves don't keep records. Unless you know the dealer it was serviced at you won't be tracking down any history.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-02-14, 06:29 PM   #6

Can't say if Peugeot does keep records or not but I used to have a Hyundai as a company car through a lease company and when It went back they tried to charge me 1000 for missing four services. I went to the local Hyundai dealers and got a full service history from them even though some servicing was done at a different main dealer. All Hyundai servicing is recorded on the Hyundai network. It proved that the servicing had been done and they got nothing from me.

Even if Peugeot have a similar network in place, there won't be any record of servicing done at independents or places like Halfords

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
storeman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-02-14, 09:47 PM   #7

When I got my 407 there was a service interval not stamped in the book, but previous one and latter one had been stamped by same garage. Went into my local Peugeot dealer and they where able to confirm that it had infact been serviced correctly. Don't know why the book had not been stamped. Local Peugeot dealer had not carried out any of previous services on my car but info was in there system.
Malcolm.
Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using AutoGuide.Com Free App
Old 28-01-15, 08:58 PM   #8
Inactive User

Just bumping this back to the top as I want to fill in a few blanks in my service history. If you know who the main dealer was who serviced the car, will they be happy to supply a print out of the work they done without any issues? or do I have to contact Pug UK?

A post above seems to suggest that Pug UK do not keep centralised records.
Old 28-01-15, 09:45 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milemuncher View Post
Just bumping this back to the top as I want to fill in a few blanks in my service history. If you know who the main dealer was who serviced the car, will they be happy to supply a print out of the work they done without any issues? or do I have to contact Pug UK?

A post above seems to suggest that Pug UK do not keep centralised records.
Can't see why there should be a problem with getting a print out if the car has been serviced by one of the Peugeot network dealers. Hyundai were more than happy to supply a print out of all the work carried out at a number of different dealerships.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
storeman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in