Parcel Force is a Joke - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > General > Off-topic
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-11, 05:07 PM   #1
Inactive User

Default Parcel Force is a Joke

Hey folks, just on here to rant and vent.

basically daffy sent me a package on thursday containing some high value goods through parcel force.

well anyways after speaking to daffy he claims it was delivered to me on friday. so i checked the royal mail website and yes it states parcel was delivered on friday at 1110am.

unless my dog answered the door and signed for the parcel, no one was in. My father was in darlington teaching new drivers routes and i was in newcastle route learning myself.

but anyways i contacted royal mail who quickly got arsey with me and passed the book to parcel force and put me through to their central customer services.

on speaking to parcel force customer services, they claimed the delivery number is not valid and not theirs, so i asked to be put through to the newcastle depot.

from here it transpires that yes the parcel went through them and was delivered on friday at 1110am. i told the agent that no it wasnt as no one was in.

she then started confirming things with me, ie who the parcel was for and the address. she then asked is there someone called "L heron" who lives there. well my weekend name is sarah (joke) so no, unless my dad is hiding something from me and she was like "ohh, well someone has signed called L Heron"...nice one.

so she got hold of the driver and asked him to come to my address and confirm that he did or did not deliver to my address. well anyways he turned up and admitted it wasnt the address he delivered to and had got my address of "felling house gardens" mixed up with "felling dene gardens" (what a tit)

so he went round and asked for the parcel back of the woman who lived there and signed for the parcel. apparently she has passed it to another address,thinking that was the correct address as she is new the area but doesnt know the address to send the guy round (i call bullshit)

so he asked her to go get it later, ring him and he will go round to hers pick it up and bring it to me.

so about 1630hrs i ring the office to see what is happening and apparently they are going to wait for the driver to get back at 1730hrs and ring me with an update...they informed me that if that is the case that she has signed under a false signiture and passed it on to another address...the police will be brought in. and it will get worse if it turns out they have opened the parcel. to which i will be going for maximum justice...letting no one take the piss here like.

if nothing gets done how i like, i know the address it went to and i will kick off like a massive cunt and get things done my way and may lead to me knocking a few druggies heads together.

in the end, daffy can claim the costs back and buy new devices that he sent, but thats far from the point....parcel force are a mockery.

its the same as me getting on a bus and going the wrong way altogether because i felt like it and didnt want to use the correct resources. bunch of tits...if your going to do it properly, do it yourself i say

thanks for reading, thats my rant and vent off for now

now time to wait for call of duty modern warfare 3

john_h is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-11-11, 05:25 PM   #2
jmkent

They're not called Parcel Farce for nothing
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in