Kim Jong-un & Xi Jinping - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > General > Off-topic
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Like Tree9Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-13, 05:55 PM   #1
Inactive User

Default Kim Jong-un & Xi Jinping

Has tensions remain high in the region of North Korea today.

What is the relationship between China and North Korea Kim Jong-un &, Xi Jinping is the General Secretary of the Communist Party of China.

China is North Korea's most important ally, biggest trading partner, and main source of food, arms, and an estimated half a million tonnes of oil annually fuel. gose to China has helped sustain what is now Kim Jong-un's regime, DPRK also help China into the nuclear arms race.

China over pass 60 years have defand North Korea even when A North Korean submarine's torpedo sank a South Korean navy ship on 26 March causing the deaths of 46 sailors also DPRK fire shelling of a South Korean island, an attack that killed four people but again China defand it's ally.

China also have warned South Korea & US drills B-52 bombers on training missions over South Korea to highlight Washington’s commitment to defend an ally amid rising tensions with North Korea

China warns the US to keep out of Korea after south korea computers was hacked by north korea, in a cyberattack caused computer networks at major South Korean banks and top TV broadcasters to crash

China have not stop north korea missile parts been sold to iran and Pakistan the cooperation between North Korea and Iran has been a transactional relationship, where Iran provided much-needed cash to North Korea in return for missile parts and technology In September 2012, North Korea and Iran signed a scientific and technological cooperation agreement

Now China has warned that the United States plans to strengthen its missile systems in response to North Korea’s alleged threat would only “intensify antagonism.”?

North Korea has threatened South Korea with war and the mainland United States with a pre-emptive nuclear strike, although it is far from clear it has the ability to carry out the latter threat

China have never stop DPRK in it's threads it's seems to me China is making co-operation with North Korea to test the United States and it allies on how far they can push the United Nations into talks so the US will break down on retreat, China also don't want North Korea to lose the war because of it's biggest trading partner in arms sales for the future of China, they also don't want the United States with a pre-emptive nuclear strike to end it, but it's ok for DPRK to make threads use them? All they want is DPRK to take back their country and rule it under the Communist Party once again DPRK never sign a treaty back in the 1950's in the Koera war so it a war that never ended

China one world one Dream

China co-operation with Africa the chinese have over two million farmers working on farms, Probably the best example that I came across was a contract signed between a consortium of Chinese state-owned companies and the Democratic Republic of Congo - dubbed the "contract of the century". the Originally deal was for US$9 billion - it was later downgraded to US$6 billion after, Congo's minerals for Chinese-built infrastructure. China is exploiting the local natural resources and shipping them back to the Middle Kingdom without leaving any added value to the local economies.,Such a role is what Xi Jinping was suggesting when he said China's investment in Africa had reached US$15 billion last year, while bilateral trade had jumped to more than US$200 billion in the same period.

Over 25,000 elephants were killed in Africa last year, though other observers say it could be many more. In Tanzania alone, poachers kill 30 elephants a day. The International Fund for Animal Welfare estimates that 84 percent of the ivory sold in China

"Russia, China alliance wants greater government voice in Internet"

Authoritarian regimes are pushing for full governmental control of the Internet in a binding global treaty -- if they succeed.

But now countries like Russia, China and United Arab Emirates, Iran, are trying to rewrite a major telecom treaty called the ITR to bring the Internet under its control -- the web would then be shaped by government interests and not by us. After the meetting ended in Dubai! the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Poland, the Netherlands, Denmark, Kenya, New Zealand, Costa Rica, and the Czech Republic all made similar statements before the Chairman cut the meeting short. All told, 89 countries signed while 55 did not.

When China realise they couldn't bring the internet to the table and win they started Hacking

China started hacking into American computer systems that is believed to have compromised everything from electrical grids to the email accounts which have produced reports linking the Chinese military to online espionage. A major cyberunit of the People’s Liberation Army Earlier this week we reported a failed attempt to hack Facebook, and that there has been a rapid increase in such attacks in recent months. Now a security firm in the US is claiming that there is a secret wing of the Chinese army that is responsible for these attacks.

Goal of Chinese Hackers

It is being claimed that these Chinese hackers is made up of a highly skilled team of computer experts – they can all communicate in English fluently. Unit 61398 has their own 12-storey building, in a quiet neighbourhood in Shanghai, and it is from here that they launch their attacks. The goal of this team of hackers is to get as much data as possible so that they can steal trade secrets.

The facts about the one dream China under Communist rule.

I have ounces lived in China for over 8 years and worked alongside with HK teacher who worked on the main land China and their students if you ever talk about the North Korea they have very little or no real knowledge of the war or even their own history and the world history for that matter the Chinese students still think China ended the war with japan .it's was not the United States and Taiwan is own by China and it don't have any history only Chinese history and the students said only the western world made up that Taiwan have history to hurt China.

The Chinese are not good thinkers it hurts their brain (That is what was told by HK teachers) they don't remember things don't question them too much, But they are good a copying things they have a strange way of thinking the world is own by China? They also like to singing old army songs and keep telling you China has over 5,000 years in history but they only know that part. Some like to follow you and spy on what you buy or look in shops they also earn points in Collages from their Chinese teachers for the information.

Every University, Collage Schools have the Communist Party leaders, the local teachers have Communist meetings every week to talk about What??

The Chinese students don't really learn real English because their local Chinese teachers only test them, (And not a foreigner) For their English skill in speaking, reading, but listen has no part in China you will have 75 - 85 students in one class learning but only five - seven can speak good English for the others they go into factories across China to work.

The Chinese students like to learn everything western but when you talk about history trouble starts everytime, they also like to ask you question one is (Do you like Chinese food) if you are like me and say no they reply by saying you hurt China and it people if you don't eat our food. but when you ask them do you eat western food they reply only Chinese food is the best in the World.

The Chinese students have been brain wash when they was young they never play outside they always have to study every day and even the Chinese parents make them study at home they have go to class room six days a week because their local teacher have many Communist Party talks in the week, local teachers are often paid once every three months because the schools don't have the money.

The Chinese students in schools have to return to their room before 10:00pm and lights go out at 10:30pm all the doors and windows are locked and they must leave in the morning at 6:30am only go back at 4:00pm to pick money to buy food, they don't get free Internet they must pay outside the school are food store selling hot food but to you or me this food is old stock sold on the cheap to make money for the local people to stay in Jobs

Chinese Parents have to pay local Chinese teachers money to give them better scores in class if you don't have the money they get poors scores and if you Child want to go to this school you have to pay the local Chinese school leader money around 50,000Yan = 5,301.56GBP a one off payment.

Cheating is everything in China and there is no stop it.

Last edited by Michaelk207; 04-04-13 at 07:03 PM.
Michaelk207 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-04-13, 06:18 PM   #2

So.......what's your view on all this?
reliable406 likes this.
clanless is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-04-13, 07:01 PM   #3
Inactive User

Quote:
Originally Posted by clanless View Post
So.......what's your view on all this?
I think the US and it's allies should end DPRK forever if the north starts the war because China will always use it's puppet DPRK to start the threads again in the future..and it will never stop.

Kim Jong-un is just a little boy the real master is China
Michaelk207 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-13, 10:48 PM   #4
Inactive User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaelk207 View Post
Has tensions remain high in the region of North Korea today.

Cheating is everything in China and there is no stop it.

Where do you think all the Peugeot Planets come from on here and are they genuine-are they fuck. Yet we still by the goods because the Western world especially Britain rip the fook out of the general public. So tell me -- a 100 chinese clone or a four figure sum for a genuine??
Gibbo likes this.

Last edited by MadV; 04-04-13 at 10:50 PM.
MadV is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-04-13, 12:10 PM   #5

We need to keep our nose out of world affairs, and question our relationship with America. When was the last time Switzerland, France, Germany, Luxembourg were attacked?
Old 05-04-13, 02:19 PM   #6
COLINELLIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadV View Post
Where do you think all the Peugeot Planets come from on here and are they genuine-are they fuck. Yet we still by the goods because the Western world especially Britain rip the fook out of the general public. So tell me -- a 100 chinese clone or a four figure sum for a genuine??
so does that mean we should be supporting N.Korea if it all kicks off so we can keep our pp2000 systems or am I just talking stupid as I try to keep out of anything I cant influence and its nearly the weekend?
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-04-13, 04:41 PM   #7
Inactive User

wow!! where did this come from

are you from China originally Michael, the only reason I ask is that the way some of your post is worded it sounds like you have lived in China and have moved to Britain?

I think what we all have to remember here is it's not necessarily West vs East or USA vs China or N. Korea vs S. Korea.... everbody looks out for themselves, whether they're American, British, Chinese, Korean whatever. Usually the people with the most power are the most corrupt (that's probably how they got there in the first place!)

David Cameron doesn't give a damn about Britain, him and his cronies will milk their years in office for everything they can get safe in the knowledge there's not a cat in hells chance they'll serve another term.
George W Bush didn't give a damn about the American people when he decided to go to war in Iraq so all his buddies in Congress that owned weapons companies could get those lucrative multi-billion dollar contracts.
The Chinese government quite obviously couldn't give a shit about the Chinese people as they exploit the poor on an even worse scale than the West does in order to enrich a small percentage of it's citizens!

We buy cheap knock-off stuff from China because we refuse to be ripped off, we don't hold any loyalty to Western, European or even British companies. Some may say that's what has lead to the reduction in manufacturing and other work in the West, but the world doesn't end... we (or most of us) all move on to something else, those who don't may end up trapped in the welfare system. That's how the world works. If you allow yourself to be manipulated, people will manipulate you

The North Koreans and Chinese may be spun a web of lies by their governments (I'm guessing that's why they block Google ) It wouldn't be the first time that's happened! During the Revolutionary War in America an image of British Soldiers firing at point blank range on an unarmed crowd of civilians was produced as propaganda for the Patriots (like an early 'photoshop'). During the dark and middle ages people believed whatever they were told by the person who shouted the loudest or the person that was the sneakiest. Perhaps the biggest and most obscene use of propaganda is by the Catholic Church, they've been deceiving people for nearly 2000 years to get them to do what they want... and they still seem to get away with it today!

So all in all the fact that the people of China and N. Korea are successfully fed an entirely different view of the world by their leaders, although it may seem unbelievable to us, is not really that surprising as long as they (the majority of the population I mean here) live what they believe to be a reasonably comfortable life... exactly the same happens right here in the UK.
Old 05-04-13, 05:27 PM   #8

To be honest , I really don't give a shit .

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
MadV, trem1 and BigSlavey like this.
bettyswollocks is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-04-13, 09:45 PM   #9
Inactive User

Quote:
Originally Posted by COLINELLIS View Post
so does that mean we should be supporting N.Korea if it all kicks off so we can keep our pp2000 systems or am I just talking stupid as I try to keep out of anything I cant influence and its nearly the weekend?
I was on about the cheating thing which I perceive to be the fact that China copies everthing. I would not support the North because if they flattened the South I would not be running the Hyundai Owners club but the Asian Chariot/ Cart Owners Club of the UK
MadV is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-04-13, 09:50 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettyswollocks View Post
To be honest , I really don't give a shit .

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Yupyup
BigSlavey is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in