Joke for today.... - Page 2 - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > General > Off-topic
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Like Tree287Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15-06-09, 08:18 PM   #11
BestGear

A Horse walks into a bar with a set of jump leads.

The barman says. "Look Trigger, we know you're upset and we don't mind the long face. Just don't try an start anything".
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 15-06-09, 08:19 PM   #12
BestGear

walked into the doctors this morning and said "doc can you help me out" sure he said which way did you come in
Old 15-06-09, 08:20 PM   #13
BestGear

Chap walking home finds a rusty lamp by the side of the road, he rubs it and lo and behold a Genie pops out. "I have been trapped in this lamp for 10'000 years, for freeing me you have 3 wishes master" say's the Genie.

The chap thinks hard about his first wish.."I am scared of flying and would love to visits America. Could you build me a bridge from my house to Florida so I can drive across?" The Genie ponders this request. "That is a big bridge to go over a lot of water master and will be a massive construction. Are you sure there is not a better way to use your wish". The chap thinks some more "I got it" he says "I have always struggled with women, all my relationships go wrong eventually, so I would like to be able to understand women".

"Hmmm" say's the Genie. "This bridge..do you want 2 lanes or 4"

Old 15-06-09, 08:20 PM   #14
BestGear

Man walks into his bedroom with a sheep under his arm. Looks at his wife in bed and says: "This is the pig I have sex with when you have a headache".....his wife looks up and says "That's a sheep"..the man says "I was talking to the sheep".....
jhc928 likes this.
Old 15-06-09, 08:23 PM   #15
BestGear

man walks into his local butchers, he says "what happened to your assistant?"
the butcher replies "I sacked him, he kept sticking his d**k in the bacon slicer!"
The man says "I see, so what happened to your bacon slicer?"
Butcher says " I sacked 'er an' all!!"

another one,

naked man walking down the high street with a woman on his back, guy in a window shouts "where you going?" man replies "fancy dress party", guys shouts "what as?" he replies "a tortoise" guy replies "who's that (pointing to girl on his back)" man replies "thats mi' shell!"
Old 15-06-09, 08:39 PM   #16
BestGear

Two lunatics talking in the asylum, one asks "is that clock on the wall right?"
"Yes" says the other
"what's it doing in here then?"

A fella walking down the road sees a gang of blokes running towards him, "what's going on?" he asks one of them
"A lion escaped from the zoo"
"which way did it go?" asks the fella
"you don't think we're bloody chasing it do you?!"

I broke down on the M25 last week and called the AA out, the bloke was a right miserable, nasty sod, grumbling about everything.
He hooked my car up and started towing me off the motorway.
I got my moneys worth though, I kept my foot on the brake!

Bloke parks up outside Anfield, a lad comes up to him, "Can I watch your car for a fiver?"
"No" replies the owner "and there's a Rotweiler in the back of there"
"Oh" says the lad, "put fires out can he?"
Old 16-06-09, 06:40 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestGear
Chap walking home finds a rusty lamp by the side of the road, he rubs it and lo and behold a Genie pops out. "I have been trapped in this lamp for 10'000 years, for freeing me you have 3 wishes master" say's the Genie.

The chap thinks hard about his first wish.."I am scared of flying and would love to visits America. Could you build me a bridge from my house to Florida so I can drive across?" The Genie ponders this request. "That is a big bridge to go over a lot of water master and will be a massive construction. Are you sure there is not a better way to use your wish". The chap thinks some more "I got it" he says "I have always struggled with women, all my relationships go wrong eventually, so I would like to be able to understand women".

lol
Herbert is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 16-06-09, 09:21 AM   #18
Stubbo

Quote:

I'm liking this one!
Old 16-06-09, 09:44 AM   #19
BestGear

...all these good jokes, and only comments on one of them?!?!?

Looks like Herbert and Stubbo have women problems....

David
Old 16-06-09, 09:45 AM   #20
BestGear

Quote:
I broke down on the M25 last week and called the AA out, the bloke was a right miserable, nasty sod, grumbling about everything.
He hooked my car up and started towing me off the motorway.
I got my moneys worth though, I kept my foot on the brake!

This one always tickles me....
Mellkat86 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in