I'm back, but with changes ;) - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > General > Off-topic
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Like Tree6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22-02-16, 01:16 PM   #1
Inactive User

Default I'm back, but with changes ;)

Hi guys!!!! It's been a while, nearly a year but I'm back!!!!! For those who don't know (or choose not to remember lol) I first joined way back in 2012 when I had my lovely 56 reg Agean Blue 307 1.6 HDi 110 Estate which I had for a year and a week before it died a very spectacular death though it was repaired and I still see it around and has over 200k on it now. Then I bought a 54 plate Nera Pearl Black 407sw 2.0 HDi 136 for next to no money and put 16k miles on it in 9 months before it was written off. During my tenure of the 407 I acquired an immaculate 04 reg Agean Blue 307 1.4 petrol 3 door which my partner used most of the time. Then I strayed into the dark foray of Volvo ownership, a brand that has really got under my skin as I've had 3 of them since, currently the very proud owner of a 2008 XC70 D5 SE Premium Geartronic but circumstance has bought me back to Pug ownership with my partner's 400 Silver 03 reg 206sw 2.0 HDi sporting a paltry 45,000 miles now!

Anayways, that's a cool project to keep me busy, but the biggest change is me myself for I have decided to take the leap and after a lifetime of hiding it away be my true self and I'm currently undergoing gender reassignment. I started about 8 months ago and I couldn't be happier so I've asked admin politely to change my username to Sasha94 instead like it is on the Volvo forum too. Sooo, obviously it could be a shock to some but I did a similar post on the Volvo forum and I'm very open and happy to educate and answer questions.

Right, better show you all what I look like then...

And the car in question

I will tidy it up, in time, I'm thinking 17 inch GTi alloys in grey, yellow tinted fogs, slam it into the ground, GTi Recaro interior, Leather steering wheel, remap.... Or maybe just a set of wheel trims and a tidy up, we'll see lol. I quite like it actually as it runs on thin air and was so cheap so we're happy.

And a complimentary Volvo shot too haha

Still wearing the numberplate of death haha as my initials are still the same, Sasha Grace Jones.

Anyways, it's good to be back, hope you are all well!!!
Advertisement

Old 22-02-16, 02:57 PM   #2

welcome back, and congratulations on the changes, erm all of them
Sasha94 likes this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
V6Matty is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 22-02-16, 04:11 PM   #3

Yep welcome back from me as well Ive forwarded your request on to admin for the username change, we'll have to wait and see what occurs but cant see it being an issue personally.
Anyway to the changes you've made, good luck in your new life,some big decisions have obviously had to be made and i hope all goes well for you in the coming months.
Good luck Sasha and stick around
Sasha94 likes this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2004 Iron Grey 136bhp 2.0 hdi SE .........Written off
2006 Icelandic Grey 136bhp 2.0HDI SE......Written off
2006 Silver 136bhp 2.0hdi SE......Current car
Join us on FB "Peugeot 407 uk"
trem1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 22-02-16, 04:21 PM   #4
Inactive User

Cheers Trem

Yeah it's all fun and games at the moment, we have our wedding coming up soon but as its a same sex marriage we can't use the local church but we have booked a fort instead We're moving away from Wales soon so I can finish my degree and Laura will start on Primary ed so we'll be moving house again after just finishing this one!!

Honestly I feel great at the moment, I'm on hormones and am on the gender identity clinic waiting list for referral which is a long wait but it's all happening for us right now, Toby our little one is nearly 7 months old now as well so it's busy haha.

Thanks for the reply too!!

Sash
Old 22-02-16, 09:22 PM   #5

Fancy seeing you here!! I have kept meaning to return to the Volvo forum but not owning one and being busy has kept me away. I'm soon to be the owner of a 1996 Peugeot 405, hence joining here.
Sasha94 likes this.
Old 22-02-16, 10:02 PM   #6
Inactive User

Haha, someone else on both forums lol, can you remind me your username on VolvoForums so I know who you are haha
Old 23-02-16, 12:07 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasha94 View Post
Haha, someone else on both forums lol, can you remind me your username on VolvoForums so I know who you are haha
Oh yes, of course - I forgot that I didn't use the same username here!! It's jmurray01, I used to have the V40 (and wish I hadn't sold it!).
Sasha94 likes this.
Old 23-02-16, 06:09 AM   #8
Inactive User

Wow - congratulations on the changes, both yourself and car!
Sasha94 likes this.
Old 23-02-16, 08:29 AM   #9
Inactive User

Quote:
Originally Posted by 405Scotsman View Post
Oh yes, of course - I forgot that I didn't use the same username here!! It's jmurray01, I used to have the V40 (and wish I hadn't sold it!).
Ha, small world innit I'll keep my eye out for you

Thanks all of you who have commented too, it means a lot!!
Old 23-02-16, 09:44 AM   #10

Good to see you staying here
Good luck with the changes, all of them
Sasha94 likes this.
fatboyslim is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in