How lucky am I - Chopper give this a read - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > General > Off-topic
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14-03-11, 11:19 PM   #1
Inactive User

Default How lucky am I - Chopper give this a read

Overtook an unmarked police car today at 87mph in a 60 limit. Policeman wasnt being nice at all, made me take a breatalizer and just because I couldnt blow hard enough the first two times he said he would arrest me if I never got it the third. I did. Phew! He then told me I had a bad tyre and I was being smart. He said he'd be back with my ticket, then 2 min later, he came back and said just a warning this time.

Strange as it seemed he was itching to give me the ticket. Chopper is there any reason he did not have the authority to issue me the ticket, i.e he wasnt the traffic branch or never had a ticket book, anything at all you can think of.
daffyduck is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 14-03-11, 11:27 PM   #2
JazzJPH

Quote:
Originally Posted by daffyduck View Post
Overtook an unmarked police car today at 87mph in a 60 limit. Policeman wasnt being nice at all, made me take a breatalizer and just because I couldnt blow hard enough the first two times he said he would arrest me if I never got it the third. I did. Phew! He then told me I had a bad tyre and I was being smart. He said he'd be back with my ticket, then 2 min later, he came back and said just a warning this time.

Strange as it seemed he was itching to give me the ticket. Chopper is there any reason he did not have the authority to issue me the ticket, i.e he wasnt the traffic branch or never had a ticket book, anything at all you can think of.
Maybe it was a phony that just wanted your body
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 14-03-11, 11:36 PM   #3

To close to tea time and got the "the chips were ready" call over the CB.
bettyswollocks is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 14-03-11, 11:37 PM   #4
Inactive User

probably when he realised that you have insurance, tax and maybe your first conviction so he thought he would give you the benefit or...he couldnt be assed with the paperwork

i cant see how people cant do the breathalizer, i did one after my RTA, barely took any breath at all no offence intended

john_h is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 14-03-11, 11:43 PM   #5
JazzJPH

Takes a big puff apparently
Old 14-03-11, 11:50 PM   #6
Inactive User

oi you....C.....U.....N.....

Old 14-03-11, 11:52 PM   #7
JazzJPH

you love it really
Old 14-03-11, 11:54 PM   #8
Inactive User

a little

Old 15-03-11, 11:59 AM   #9
Inactive User

Ive never taken a breathalyser, just never tried properly the first two times. My da says he wasnt able to give me a ticket as they prob didnt have the authority.

I really did shit myself when I looked in the mirror, seen the flashing blue light on the dash and a big finger pointing me in.

I have 3 points for speeding already, he asked and I told, plus I was in my mums car and wasnt insured.

Lucky boy.....
daffyduck is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 15-03-11, 12:09 PM   #10
Inactive User

foookin' hell! your lucky to have kept the car, normally, from what i see on cop show, they take them off you soon as they know you dont have insurance to drive it.

chances are he was probably just a local and not traffic, ive heard that locals can issue tickets for certain things but not all, if that makes sense. it also sounds like a local as once a traffic pulls you, they check everything including insurance.

he may have not the relevant evidence that will stick you...ie his camera was off or he was just knowing you were speeding from the way you passed him. you could of appealed and won as eyes are not calibrated

very lucky indeed

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in