help info & advice needed - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > General > Off-topic
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24-11-16, 07:20 PM   #1

Default help info & advice needed

hey guys need some help info advice,

am looking to get into doing some quick and simple videos for the forum over the next few weeks and see how it goes, I would like some input of what you would like to see and if you want to see any, I need some advice of what software to use for the video editing need something that is not to hard to use,
am going to be using a FZ1000 as my main camera as its got the 4k and 50fps/60fps also 120fps so could come up with some crazy shots,.

If anyone can help with advice then please let me know below!

next up is I have a few guide in the pipe line that might get some of you owners happy! don't want to say much but one has cost me few penny's just
to see if it fits or works!, I should have this guide up in a few days if all the parts come this weekend.
CMax_307 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 25-11-16, 05:10 PM   #2

I have experience with Adobe Premiere, and now you can get it monthly so it's not horrendously expensive if you only want it for a little project. Depending on how advanced the editing needs to be you could use Windows Movie Maker

I'm definitely following!
Old 13-12-16, 11:51 PM   #3

thanks for your reply, I have done a quick video on how to remove the clocks from the dash I plan to do a few quick simple kind of videos, I have a job to do tomorrow on my car and would have liked to do the
powerflex bushes i have been intouch with them and still no reply they were going to send me out the front ones to try and post a video up i got it touch with few sellers and they don't have any instock
from last week the only place that had them could not post them without charging me 20 extra for posting i passed as am sure you would to.

i tried to keep the job off as long as i could but am going to carry on without the powerflex if they come i will do the video and review them by all means.

There will be a review soon with a new OBD tool that i paid for as i was getting asked if i done other cars so i have been testing out the tool and i have
to say its quick and it does some of the features that diagbox does.

my question is in Adobe Premiere how do i render the video to 1080p at 60fps? am recording at 4k or will i be limited to 30fps? if i use 1080p 50fps am losing 10fps am i missing the 60fps? my camera is fz1000
CMax_307 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-17, 07:13 PM   #4

Sorry for the delay here.

You should be able to set any custom frame rate, but you will need to do this when you make the sequence IIRC.

I need a new lower engine mount are the powerflex ones good for that?

Anything that means avoiding diagbox sounds good to me
Old 12-02-17, 07:23 PM   #5

I use da vinci resolve for video editing. Free version which is better than you think! The paid version just allows you to use more than one screen and team stuff. On your own the free version is more than adequate.
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in