Got my own back on an Audi driver - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > General > Off-topic
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By bettyswollocks
  • 1 Post By Lazy_Dave

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27-04-12, 08:17 PM   #1
Inactive User

Default Got my own back on an Audi driver

well its been a while since i last posted, been busy at work. well anyways ive had a quite an interesting week that i'd thought id share and make a few of you cheer or even laugh.

so i was driving the service 55 from forest hall to four lane ends metro during rush hours so i was already fucked off!

so on approach to the small roundabout at the exit of the bus station i noticed another service waiting to be out. he had been there for a while as it took me around 1 min to reach him....so as bus drivers do, i slowed to let him out.

at this point i looked in my mirror and noticed a black audi driver floor it and try and get between me and the roundabout. which due to amount of space, is damn right unsafe and dangerous. to add if he did manage it he would of collided with this other bus. so i straddled both lanes and blocked him for doing this dickhead act.

at this point he started to beep his horn, to which i initially ignored. on moving off again he carried on beeping his horn and keeping very close to the bus so i tested the brakes to enter the 10mph bus station speed limit.

this is where he followed me into the bus station...in his car!!! he decided to try and stop me by nearly colliding with the front O/S of the bus....so i stopped, applied the handbrake and opened the cab window to ask what his problem is;

me: mate, its not my bus or insurance so it doesnt bother me if you want to crash in to it...what is your problem???

audi driver: you dont fucking stop on a roundabout to let your dickhead colleague out and you dont fucking brake to enter the bus station!

me: sorry mate, can you show me your police id?

audi: not police

me: well have you ever driven a bus?

audi: no!!! (started shouting some obscene things that i couldnt understand)

me: well ill start taking driving lessons from someone who has!!

audi: started shouting some more obscene things...

me: mate, i dont want to speak to you any more

at this point i shut my window and drove off...nearly taking his front bumper off.

so i carried on at around 5mph (had to be extra safe in a bus station)

at the stand i opened the doors and there was some kids standing there. then the audi driver started again

audi: whats your name?!?

me: C3Po

audi: you think your fucking funny dont ya?

me: my name is 48942!!! thats all you need!

audi: im going to report you, you fat wanker....

me: if you wanna play that game, ill report you to the police for driving a car dangerously in a bus station, that is bus lanes...with kids here.

audi: started calling me some more names

me: well your a baldy fuckwit cunt! fuck off prick!

audi: you think your hard, sitting up there in that cab.

me: well harder than you with your slap head sat in an audi trying to be an arsehole the rest of your life!

so i shut the window again, to where i found the kids antagonize him further. so i proceeded to leave the bus station. where he quickly found his car in the way of not only my bus but stagecoach aswell...so he left quickly...

john_h is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 27-04-12, 08:23 PM   #2

Next time reach into your pocket , aim your camera phone at him and see the results
john_h likes this.
bettyswollocks is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-05-12, 02:02 PM   #3
Inactive User

"baldy, fuckwit, cunt"

classic
john_h likes this.
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in