Goodbye Peugeot.....Hello Alfa....... - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > General > Off-topic
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15-08-18, 04:34 PM   #1

Default Goodbye Peugeot.....Hello Alfa.......

Well, not sure where to post this but, today I bought an Alfa Romeo Giulia Speciale. So I may not be on here much.....although it'll be hard not to look in now and then. I just want to say that I hope the Alfa forum is as good as this one. Everyone has been a brick and thanks for all the comments, replies and help I have received.

I've been here since I bought a 508 saloon in 2014 and moved onto my SW. I'm not moving because Peugeot is a bad car, au contraire, it's because my 3 year warranty will be up next February and I didn't want to be a guinea pig for the new 508.

I think it's fair to say I've always hankered after an Alfa, who know where it will lead me. Anyway, thanks again, I shall probably lurk and comment where I can for a while.

Adieu et a bientot.
508GT180 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 15-08-18, 05:01 PM   #2

Hi...dont go far ...I think there is a section for non peugeot cars on here somewhere?
noddy-hol is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 15-08-18, 05:06 PM   #3
Administrator

I too hope you don't go too far and do indeed pop in as even though your Peugeot will be gone, your knowledge of its ownership and experience on this site is invaluable to both existing and new members.

Thanks you for being an excellent member and look forward to seeing you about helping others here.

Paul

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

3008 SUV GT Line 1.2 Auto Nimbus Grey
Beau is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 15-08-18, 05:09 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by noddy-hol View Post
Hi...dont go far ...I think there is a section for non peugeot cars on here somewhere?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
I too hope you don't go too far and do indeed pop in as even though your Peugeot will be gone, your knowledge of its ownership and experience on this site is invaluable to both existing and new members.

Thanks you for being an excellent member and look forward to seeing you about helping others here.

Paul
Many thanks for your kind comments. It's hard to quit a forum "cold turkey" so I might just hang around for a while.
Old 15-08-18, 06:37 PM   #5

That big baboon clarkson says everyone should own an Alfa once and he IS right for once i had a few in the 80s when they were still proper Alfas had giuliettas Alfa 6 GTV6 Alfa sud and a sud sprint they were both brilliant and shocking all at the same time the GTV6 was a real car wish i had kept it.

I like modern Alfas but sadly there is a bit to much fiat in them nowadays they have lost their true alfaness
Old 16-08-18, 07:21 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by reliable406 View Post
.....but sadly there is a bit to much fiat in them nowadays they have lost their true alfaness
There is probably some truth in that but, hopefully, there is a bit more quality and reliability too.
Old 16-08-18, 10:02 PM   #7

Out of the frying pan, into the fire?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in