|Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise|
|10-09-11, 11:35 AM||#1|
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Kingsway, Quedgeley, Gloucestershire/Wolverhampton, Staffordshire
My first week back at college, but not properly till monday, but we've already been given an assignment. I think I'm okay on the rest of it, just question two I don't really know enough to answer. If anyone can help, especially the garage technicians guys, that would be brilliant.
2. A customers' new vehicle has been returned to the repair workshop for a repair on the engine (or body), which involves parts replacement under manufacturer's warranty. The repair is one which has not been undertaken before at the workshop.
In order to carry out the complete task, explain:
a. the type of information that would need to be obtained.
b. where it may be found
c. the importance of interpreting the information correctly
d.the procedure for locating the correct parts.
For this question I have to definitely mention:
1. Explain the importance of different sources of information in an automotive work environment.
2. Explain how to find, interpret and use relevant sources of information.
3. Explain the importance of working to recognised procedures and processes.
4. Explain when replacement units and components must meet the manufacturers' original equipment specification.
Any help would be much appreciated.
[COLOR="Gold"]307 1.6 Rapier Gold [/COLOR]:)
[COLOR="Blue"]307 2.0 XSI Blue[/COLOR] (Dead)