Any Agreement? - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > General > Off-topic
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22-01-12, 12:45 PM   #1
Inactive User

Location: Kingsway, Quedgeley, Gloucestershire/Wolverhampton, Staffordshire
Default Any Agreement?

Okay, I got really miffed off last week. Mr *ILoveYou* (my other half) has been driving my car to work since we moved into our new house, as its cheaper on fuel in the long run. I got in the car Tuesday night to go to work, it was fine, got back Wednesday morning no noises! NO NOISES!

Got in the car Friday afternoon to drive to Wolverhampton with him to visit his dad and for me to do a night shift in Derby, and I heard this 'thunk tunk thunk' noise.... I turned to my other half, 'Dear, what was that noise?' (She stupidly asked (That was a sarcastic dear, I do not call him dear). 'Oh, I don't know. It started yesterday, I'VE BEEN IGNORNING IT!'.

Why ignore a noise! Anyway, I couldn't stop and pull over to check it, so I drove up to Wolverhampton and got to his dad's. I got out of the car, went around the back and looked under the car. My exhaust was hanging!

Now, I don't need agreement that I need to sort the brackets and kick his head in, but this is not the first car that we own that has had this. As in, I mean, his car in September his exhaust brackets went. The thing is his work has moved him to a new site with a massive speed hump and you can only defo go over it doing a crawl otherwise you drop loads on the other side, but you still drop loads doing a crawl.

I was thinking that my exhaust was fine till he started driving it to work and his exhaust had been fine till he moved to this new site. Would I be right in thinking that it could be this speed hump causing these exhaust brackets to fail? Cause he's been saying loads of people have been moaning about them. I'm thinking if it does it again after I've done these brackets, then it defo the hump.

But why ignore a noise? I could have replaced the brackets Thursday night or Friday before we drove up. And they say women are bad! He's worse! Though, he killed his 206.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in