PUGSA says Hello from the land Downunder - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > General > Introductions
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By pugsa

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27-08-19, 07:56 AM   #1

Talking PUGSA says Hello from the land Downunder

Hello All...well this is my first Pug!!
Many said "DONT" French cars unreliable, fiddly, electrics scrambled blah blah you'll be mug with a pug!!?? Lol.
Previous owner looked after car well mechanically but when I got home and read manual (Yes who reads stuff like this!!) I thought oh no what gives? 1 key only; no Confidential card(Huh!), so no key code, no radio pin, so these challenges ahead, so any hints , advice welcome!
.....but I love the look of my 307cc (No I'm not a hairdresser, yep seriously cant a guy just get a car coz he loves it!!??) its a 2005 metallic silver (Yes saw in threads re blotchy metallic silver) and it does have some areas like that, nothing that jumps out at you but if you look carefully you can see, not sure how to hide or rectify without a respray?? Any suggestions?, Its a auto, petrol and drives smoothly and well (so far!) On my bucket list was to get a convertible....DONE!!
Spring about to hit here so soon the weather just right to go topless!
Certainly very different to my Falcon 98 (which was written off, sadly)
Seems many secrets to these Pug's!!
How do I identify the colour of my leather seats.....seems it is more on darker grey not light but no one here seems to know or can suggest how I can establish, as I need to touch up a few spots...anyone know how to get the right colour? VIN seen in some threads it appears last 8 digits somehow helps? if so mine is 83589989. Any help greatly appreciated.

May I suggest the following mantra to all Don't get caught up in all the gloom....Just enjoy the moment!!

Cheers Robert
pugsa is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 27-08-19, 08:48 AM   #2

Hi and welcome....you have my vote for the best intro I've read for a while....welcome again

ps ..some reading matter;http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com...nRedirect=true

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2007.. 407swgt...2018..3008 1.6 thp gt line auto...owned most models since 1985...phew..
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by noddy-hol; 27-08-19 at 08:52 AM.
noddy-hol is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 27-08-19, 08:51 AM   #3

Have a read/copy and let me know and I will delete it

2007.. 407swgt...2018..3008 1.6 thp gt line auto...owned most models since 1985...phew..

Old 27-08-19, 11:00 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsa View Post
Hello All...well this is my first Pug!!
Many said "DONT" French cars unreliable, fiddly, electrics scrambled blah blah you'll be mug with a pug!!?? Lol.
Previous owner looked after car well mechanically but when I got home and read manual (Yes who reads stuff like this!!) I thought oh no what gives? 1 key only; no Confidential card(Huh!), so no key code, no radio pin, so these challenges ahead, so any hints , advice welcome!
.....but I love the look of my 307cc (No I'm not a hairdresser, yep seriously cant a guy just get a car coz he loves it!!??) its a 2005 metallic silver (Yes saw in threads re blotchy metallic silver) and it does have some areas like that, nothing that jumps out at you but if you look carefully you can see, not sure how to hide or rectify without a respray?? Any suggestions?, Its a auto, petrol and drives smoothly and well (so far!) On my bucket list was to get a convertible....DONE!!
Spring about to hit here so soon the weather just right to go topless!
Certainly very different to my Falcon 98 (which was written off, sadly)
Seems many secrets to these Pug's!!
How do I identify the colour of my leather seats.....seems it is more on darker grey not light but no one here seems to know or can suggest how I can establish, as I need to touch up a few spots...anyone know how to get the right colour? VIN seen in some threads it appears last 8 digits somehow helps? if so mine is 83589989. Any help greatly appreciated.

May I suggest the following mantra to all Don't get caught up in all the gloom....Just enjoy the moment!!

Cheers Robert
Enter your VIN here to get the full spec of your car:

https://carinfo.kiev.ua/cars/vin/peugeot/vin_check

1.6THP GTLine EAT6 Leather+Grip+ACC+O&G+Smart Boot
mooi1uk is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 28-08-19, 02:02 AM   #5

Hi mooi1uk, Thanks for the link certainly a wealth of info, so now know the colour of the leather....now to find it!! Much appreciated....I'll buy a 'Cornish pasty" as thanks!! LOL!!
mooi1uk likes this.
Old 28-08-19, 02:06 AM   #6

Hi Noddy-hol Thanks for the link, now when I go on and try to get the info as a private individual says - intended for professionals only!! (maybe as a junior member I'm no pro??) Not sure what info is on site but can you piont me in right direction to acess?? And is the noddy from Slade? or the puppet? or you nod off? Lol?
Old 28-08-19, 02:07 AM   #7

Hi Assuming this related to the link you supplied first? But if you can confirm Thanks
Old 28-08-19, 06:24 AM   #8

Ha...you can register as a pro on that site ,,just make up a company name...but for your use I like the link 'mooi1uk' gave you..welcome again and look forward to your questions being posted in the correct forum.

Old 28-08-19, 10:51 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsa View Post
Hi mooi1uk, Thanks for the link certainly a wealth of info, so now know the colour of the leather....now to find it!! Much appreciated....I'll buy a 'Cornish pasty" as thanks!! LOL!!
Glad to be of help. Have a G'day mate

1.6THP GTLine EAT6 Leather+Grip+ACC+O&G+Smart Boot

Last edited by mooi1uk; 28-08-19 at 10:56 AM.
mooi1uk is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in