new members - Page 2 - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > General > Introductions
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Like Tree20Likes

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15-03-16, 12:42 AM   #11
Inactive User

Default New Member New to Peugeot

Hi, I'm currently reviewing loads of info but I suppose I could ask on here too.

I've just put a deposit on a brand new factory build specc'd up 308 GT and am looking for info, any info !
Anyone have one and able to review it ?

The one we ordered is the 2.0 Bluehdi 180 auto, glass roof, Black, cd player and managed to negotiate free servicing and first mot when needed.

Can't wait, how many sleeps ? No idea, no info yet !
BeePee is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-04-16, 03:27 PM   #12
Jo*
Inactive User

Hi BeePee

I've got a 308 GT 2.0 HDi 135 manual, a 57 plate, full panoramic roof, fab spec and love it.

Owned it for last 5 years without any major issues (well up until last week lol!). At the thought of a high repair bill I've contemplated swapping it for something else but tbh difficult to find comparable spec at the cost you pay for a Peugeot. Think I'll just stay put with it and gulp at the repairs!

Enjoy your new car I'm sure it will bring you lots of fun!
BeePee likes this.
Jo* is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-05-16, 12:55 AM   #13
Inactive User

Aussie here, 307 2003 HDI. White, used for taking my kayak fishing, got a few problems but hoping I can get them all fixed.
aussiebloke is offline   Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-16, 11:40 AM   #14
Inactive User

Default hello

hello everybody
miaren is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 26-05-16, 12:43 AM   #15

Chris here. 206 HDi with a mild remap and rear disc brakes. Lots of interesting info posted here so I think I'm staying around.
Hammurabi is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 21-06-16, 05:32 PM   #16
Inactive User

Default Hi all

Hi all

Name is Shane I've seen forum a few times for problems I've had with Peugeots in past thought I better sign up as this is the first port of call when I have problems great info and help great work thanks all been a major help
2shay is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 05-07-16, 12:03 PM   #17
Inactive User

Quote:
Originally Posted by trustme View Post
i think all new forum members should have to read this peugeotforums.com/forums/introductions-28/brief-faq-guide-new-members-83170/ before it lets them sign up

it should also ask a few random questions to verify that they have read it
I'd agree with that... I signed up yesterday and missed this page (I must not have looked very hard).

Maybe just a link to it in the terms and conditions you tick when signing up would be a good place to start? (Sorry if it's there and I missed it)

To introduce myself - I'm an Australian Dad currently travelling around the UK -our ride is a 2003 307sw 2.0L HDi (90hp diesel). We paid 900 for it, and whilst generally happy with it, you expect a few issues with any car at that price.

I'm a fitter & turner by trade, but have limited tools with me for major jobs. I hope to be able to save a few bucks by diagnosing as many problems as I can and doing the small jobs myself.

On the list of things to look at just after I bought it were the brakes being a bit pitted, and the clutch a touch shuddery on take off when cold (only a bit, and it's a long way from a flywheel self-destructing - might even be an engine mount). Since then I've had an ABS fault come up, and noticed I need a new plunger in the indicator stalk. At some stage (very soon) I also want to inspect the timing belt, as I have no idea when it might have been looked at...

Getting about 600 miles out of a tank of diesel at the moment - happy with that, but don't have a comparison to tell me if that's good - compared to my last cars - a 3.0L diesel 4x4 and a 3.8L petrol V6 sedan - that's good.

Hope to be able to give back to the forum
SimonN is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 09-08-16, 11:15 AM   #18
Inactive User

Default Hi

Hello all, I'm from Ireland and drive a Partner.
Thanks for having me.
gilbertotron is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-10-16, 05:52 PM   #19
Inactive User

Default new user

Hi just introducing myself. Owned 307 2.0 hdi 90 until cambelt went! and now 206 1.4 hdi sw.
Looking for good information on getting any problems fixed (not found any on the new 206 yet!)
kingjafad is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 08-10-16, 08:54 AM   #20
Inactive User

HI all been reading the forum for a while had a few different Peugeot over the years thanks for having me
rickjen is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in