|Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise|
|14-02-14, 05:54 AM||#1|
Join Date: Feb 2014
307 sw hdi
Hello from me! I am 307SWHDI and I have just acquired a 2004 04 plate 307SW HDI 110.
Love the car and so far have had no real issues with it apart from a clutch judder which I'll look at in the summer.
Previous car history as follows...
1. Ford Fiesta 1.6D (1999) * loved this car
2. Ford Escort 1.8D (2000) *slow! No turbo
3. Ford Escort 1.8TD (2001-2004) * did 100k in 3 and a bit years
4. Renault Clio 1.5dci (2004-2006) * loved this car but died in flood
5. Vauxhall Astra 1.7TD (2006) * too slow! Sold it
6. Ford Mondeo 2.0TD (2006) * got bored sold it
7. VW Passat 1.9TDI (2006) * got bored sold it
8. VW Golf 2.0TDI (2006) * got bored sold it
9. 206 GTI HDI (2008) * too small
10. Audi A6 TDI (2010) * turbo went sold for scrap
11. 306 D Turbo (2010) * given to me, but scrapped
12. Bora V6 4 Motion (2010) * first petrol car hated it (52 plate)
13. Seat Leon FR 170 (2010) * DPF issues so rejected it back to the dealer
14. Audi A3 S line (2011) * wife liked it so she had it but then swapped for
15. Skoda Octavia vRS (2013) current wife's car.
I think I have a car problem!
|14-02-14, 07:18 AM||#3|
Join Date: Apr 2011
Welcome aboard, thanks for taking the time to post an introduction.
Planet Diags: Sefton - Merseyside