Peugeot Forums banner

Help Needed, Stuck Injectors

4K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  itmustbejock 
#1 ·
HI all,
after many posts, my first real request for some help.
Basically my old 306 has very tappy (leaky) injectors, currently tapping from 1,500rpm, that bad.
After my local garage let me down after,he claimed to have tried to get one out but couldn't (funnily enough all the plugs were still covered in that oily dust).
I had a mate who has done it before try, however, seems they are stuck pretty hard, had a decent amount of leverage, and still no movement.

So anyone know how to get these out, or know somewhere that can (prefereably round the midlands or towards milton keynes way). I have a set of reconditioned injectors ready and waiting.

#5 ·
I would suggest not to force them til they break either i find leaning on them and working them helps,i haven't had this with injectors but stubborn bolts and spark plugs and things.
I have on occasion just been on it waiting and it gives.

#10 ·
I used these guys many a time in a previous job role .. so had first hand experience..

never had any issues at all .. no job to big for these guys from my own experience .. worth giving them a call :) I know its a bit far from your local but may be worth a hit if your having no joy .. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.