What Diagnostic Software for 2006 Expert - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise


Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > Vans > Expert
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By reliable406

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13-08-16, 02:36 PM   #1
Inactive User
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 3
Default What Diagnostic Software for 2006 Expert

Hi. I'm new to Pugs and the Forum, so "Hi :-) "

I'm wanting to read and correct any fault codes on my 2006 Expert, using my ELM or VAG OBD cables and PC (Preferably)

What software will enable me to do this please?

many thanks
Fraz-ktf is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 13-08-16, 02:40 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: falkirk
Posts: 13,912
Default

None you are best buying planet as it comes with leads and software for peugeot and citroen and posters on here recognise the codes and fault descriptions better than generic scanners which give differing fault codes and descriptions to what we understand.
chrisbt likes this.
__________________
assume nothing check everything twice !!
reliable406 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 13-08-16, 02:48 PM   #3
Inactive User
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by reliable406 View Post
None you are best buying planet as it comes with leads and software for peugeot and citroen and posters on here recognise the codes and fault descriptions better than generic scanners which give differing fault codes and descriptions to what we understand.
Thanks for the quick reply. where can I get "Planet" from please?
Fraz-ktf is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 13-08-16, 02:50 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: falkirk
Posts: 13,912
Default

google peugeot planet read introduction thread on the forum plenty info out there
__________________
assume nothing check everything twice !!
reliable406 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 13-08-16, 03:22 PM   #5
Inactive User
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by reliable406 View Post
google peugeot planet read introduction thread on the forum plenty info out there
Read all the "Intro thread" and googled, as you suggested but can't find anywhere to download the PP software from - the torrents are un-seeded.

Thanks again, thus far
Fraz-ktf is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 13-08-16, 06:16 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Thackley, West Yorks
Posts: 1,825
Default

Your best getting the full gear from ebay - you'll get the interface and software. There are loads of sellers with the kit out there, and if you're lucky you may find a bargain.

You'll need 32bit XP - PP2000 doesn't like anything else, unless you use a virtual drive on a more modern system.

And try find a device with revision C interface.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
jimmymarsbar is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 13-08-16, 07:45 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Hatfield Herts
Posts: 1,424
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmymarsbar View Post
Your best getting the full gear from ebay - you'll get the interface and software. There are loads of sellers with the kit out there, and if you're lucky you may find a bargain.

You'll need 32bit XP - PP2000 doesn't like anything else, unless you use a virtual drive on a more modern system.

And try find a device with revision C interface.
Actually used Mine today on a Citroen Saxo chap was well happy told him exactly what was wrong so easy
__________________
307 2.0 hdi 110 SW 7 Seats (Planet first)
Jagn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 13-08-16, 10:06 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: falkirk
Posts: 13,912
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraz-ktf View Post
Read all the "Intro thread" and googled, as you suggested but can't find anywhere to download the PP software from - the torrents are un-seeded.

Thanks again, thus far
As i said you need to BUY planet not download it a download is no good without the cables and interface it comes as a set !
__________________
assume nothing check everything twice !!
reliable406 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 14-08-16, 08:52 AM   #9
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Jersey CI
Posts: 2,366
Default

He's a listing for a Rev C system which gives information about revision states.

It also states it comes with Planet 2000 v25 which is (I think) the latest.
IanML is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 14-08-16, 11:41 AM   #10
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Thackley, West Yorks
Posts: 1,825
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagn View Post
Actually used Mine today on a Citroen Saxo chap was well happy told him exactly what was wrong so easy
It's a good bit of kit, although I do think it could be a bit cleaner and quicker
jimmymarsbar is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 03:37 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.