Peugeot expert com 2005 unit - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > Vans > Expert
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22-04-17, 09:45 PM   #1

Default Peugeot expert com 2005 unit

Any one have an idea if a PEUGEOT EXPERT COM 2005 UNIT 96660126XT will work in a

2009 expert tepee 1.6hdi my coms unit is a PEUGEOT EXPERT COM 2005 UNIT 96660127XT

Have the dreaded indicator fail to cancel out and lights turn on random times (almost every time the wheels are turned)

I have found one here PEUGEOT EXPERT COM 2005 UNIT 96660126XT | eBay but the last number is different but it looks the same as mine in every way.
martins-place is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 26-04-17, 06:39 AM   #2

Not certain, I was hoping Trustme or Reliable would respond but I think you should be OK with it as long as it's features are the same as yours ie if you have ESP then this one needs it too. A 3 month warranty is offered so if it doesn't work you can in theory return it. One issue will be the setting of the ESP ring if the steering wheel of the donor car was in a different position to yours then a fault will register. Make sure your steering wheel is straight ahead and compare the rings so at least you have a chance of getting it right.
wynb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 26-04-17, 08:36 AM   #3

It's the only one i can find thats even close to mine going by numbers (also looks the same has 3 wires coming out but the 3rd one cut off)

I think i'l contact the seller and see if i can buy and test but saying that i guess i could just buy it and use the indicator stick and slides i have had my pcb cleaned so i know the board working its just the moving parts that are worn out.

And thanx for info.

Old 28-04-17, 02:00 PM   #4

Fitted and works the only difference is the 126XT did not have rear wiper on the switch so guessing the 3pin socket is on the pcb so will open it and see if so i shall swap wiper arms over.

Edit took the 126XT apart swaped wiper arm all good so dont understand why have so many versions when the com-2005 pcb is used on so many other numbered versions either way i saved a fortune.

Last edited by martins-place; 28-04-17 at 06:43 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in