Peugeot Expert 2.0 Hdi reliability - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > Vans > Expert
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By COLINELLIS

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15-10-13, 06:56 PM   #1
Inactive User

Default Peugeot Expert 2.0 Hdi reliability

Hi all, first post so appreciate any advice/information given. I'm looking to buy a van in the very near future and have a 2008 Expert 2.0 Hdi in my sights the question is.... are there any problems with these vans, the one I'm thinking about has about 80,000 miles which isn't really a great deal as I've seen these vans with a LOT more. I know its a well proven engine but I thought I would ask here just in case.......

Thanks in advance

Mike
yoshie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 16-10-13, 12:50 AM   #2
COLINELLIS

Dunno if this helps but I have a 2005 407 sw which has a 2.0 hdi 136bhp engine with over 156000 miles at the moment and counting so far so good
307Burn likes this.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 16-10-13, 01:10 PM   #3
Inactive User

2.0 hdi 123k+ miles and counting.
307Burn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 18-10-13, 08:59 AM   #4
Inactive User

Thanks for the answers, I went to buy the van and but the Peugeot was already sold he had another van the same spec' and mileage its a Citroen Dispatch as you know same vehicle different badge. I've bought that and I'm very happy with it, it needs a good tidy inside as it an ex works van but the body is very clean.

One of the first things I want to to is get cruise control fitted I have a lot of very useful information from this site and hope to get it done in the next couple of weeks

As I have a Citroen do I have to delete my account and forget my password or am I still allowed on the forum

Thanks

Mike
yoshie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in