New fault P0190 circuit A - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > Vans > Expert
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27-03-14, 06:28 PM   #1
Inactive User

Default New fault P0190 circuit A

Just had the exhaust changed..

Now got this code

Any ideas just says low fuel pressure

But I don't know why or how?

It was fine this morning?

Peugeot expert 2.0 hdi 8v 2005 model

Any ideas?

Thanks
Ashley

Last edited by Ash-lee LTD; 27-03-14 at 07:18 PM.
Ash-lee LTD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 27-03-14, 07:20 PM   #2

Is it actually affecting anything if not ignore it clear it see if it comes back
Old 27-03-14, 07:28 PM   #3
Inactive User

Hi mate sorry you must thing I'm stupid with all the questions but a appreciate your input and knowledge...

Yeah the engine management lights on and in limp mode, tried whipping it off but comes back instantly..

Old 27-03-14, 08:05 PM   #4

Its a permanent fault then but fitting an exhaust should not have done it !!

Check the wiring at the fuel pressure sensor on the main fuel rail and the joint to the main loom usually a yellow plug sometimes they get bad connections there
Old 30-03-14, 11:35 AM   #5
Inactive User

Can't find the yellow plug mate

Were shall I check mate
Old 30-03-14, 11:30 PM   #6
Inactive User

Iv removed all the plugs at the front and side of the engine I can see cleaned and wd40 them all still got the problem, which wires do I check mate and wee abouts is the yellow plug as I didn't see one
Old 31-03-14, 07:21 AM   #7

If you've changed the exhaust then I'd go back over that area and look for anything amiss, as its more likely you've knocked or damaged something fitting.
Old 02-04-14, 02:45 PM   #8
Inactive User

Took it to a garage today and the following arose..

On inspection via a very expensive obd thingy some symptoms arose

First of all a timing issue maybe timing out or crank and cam sensor

Second air flow sensor

Low fuel pressure

The garage tried to remove codes on 2 machines of which no would not be completed successfully on his machine, he also tried a 8000 snap on machine which also failed..

He said even if the faults are there one or all should be removed on ignition key but none would remove..

He mentioned the crank and cam sensors were still getting good voltage but it could also be caused by the timing been out or a loose belt

Also on live data the fuel rail pressure was reading 393 bar even when the engine was off and ignition on, he unplugged the sensor to the rail but the reading remained the same..

The maf error was due to it been unplugged but still no codes will remove..

He has said in this case there could be a relay fault, wiring fault or in worst case an ecu problem but he's not sure until he looks deeper into the problem as he is guessing all the codes coming up are on the same circuit were a problem could lie hence faults not being able to be removed..

Is there anything I can check before I get ass whipped by the garage, they are genuine guys who did all the work and basic tests today free of charge including checking if the injectors were in good working order which they were..

He also removed the fuel filter and there seemed to be metal filings in the bottom and a lot of muk, he isn't sure if this is just over time or if it the pump in the tank..

Sorry if this is all over the place just trying to bring things to light,

Is there a relay or fuse I can check which may be the cause for the list of faults
Old 02-04-14, 03:14 PM   #9

Just shows you how 8000 still wont read a Peugeot !! snap on is Gucci crap even a launch is better than snap on.

The fuel pressure reading to me adds to my conclusion of a wiring fault the wire to the rail sensor the garage removed this is no doubt where your problem lies check all 3 wires for continuity.

Metal filings in the filter housing are nothing to worry about unless its a substantial amount I see them in our taxis even after the first service at 12000 miles !!

Cam and crank sync errors can be caused by a floppy belt not necesarily a sensor fault
Old 02-04-14, 05:13 PM   #10
Inactive User

The wiring to the yellow plug on the fuel pressure sensor just removed the plug to sensor and wiring is fine chased it back into the loom and also looks fine too about 4 inch into the main loom..

Also all the faults are still on the van including maf crank and cam and low fuel pressure , it's strange as to why none of the faults will be removed when ignition is on..

The other one he used it a Bosch computer thing

Last edited by Ash-lee LTD; 02-04-14 at 05:16 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in