Yet another PP2000/Diagbox thread. - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Tuning & Modifications > Detailing and Gadgets
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24-06-18, 02:07 PM   #1

Default Yet another PP2000/Diagbox thread.

Greetings, this will be my first(of many) threads here on peugeot forums, I have recently purchased a 2.0hdi 2004 407 and I knew what I was getting into, in order to reduce the number of beeps I get on startup and to understand the car better I have gotten the kit, I have a lexia 9780.z5 cable with the adequate dongles so it ends up in a USB connection and this is where I'm stuck, I sourced the cables without the software which I figured would be easy to obtain (Y'arr).

I was wondering if anyone can PM me a working software download link, I have a virtual XP machine already set up but I cannot find a proper PP2000 for the heck of it, after trying at least 3 FTP downloads and 5 torrents I had to clean install my windows again due to all the malware downloaded, not to mention most links on the internet are dead.

Codes I have to troubleshoot:

-Engine faulty: repair needed
-ABS/ESR system failure (Happened after 15s of fun in a empty gravel parking lot)

Stuff I'd like to check out:

My turbo is.. lacking so to speak, it sometimes kicks in sometimes does not, I would like to be able to get live data while driving to get a better understanding of where to start taking it apart, considering a replacement in december in case this plan of action fails.

I only have one key fob, I've read PP is required to be able to program a new one, I also don't have the confidential card which I've read can also be source like this.

Of course, upon avail and a bit of trial/error with my own car I will join the PP map for a new location in NRW, Germany, my job makes me drive a lot within the region so I can totally give back to the community.
Calin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 24-06-18, 03:51 PM   #2

For a 407 you would be better with daigbox this will run on newer versions of windows i have it installed on this PC and contrary to what some say it works fine but if you try to do older cars it wont load planet properly.

I have planet installed separately in an older laptop for certain things i need planet for.
Old 24-06-18, 05:21 PM   #3

Okay, so I have he 9780.Z5 made by brand "ACTIA" PSA XS EVOLUTION made in France, no other details than a S/N, what's the proper diagbox for this and where do I download it from? I'm happy it will run on my win-7 64bit without virtualization, it's great news. BTW the car is from 2004, I'll trust you on this and go for diagbox as soon as some hero provides a working link.

Old 24-06-18, 05:48 PM   #4

The adapter you have is no doubt a chinese clone like everyone elses and would normally come with the software on a disc there are plenty people selling working copies on ebay no need to download.

The adapters will work with ALL software versions.

I am on my 3rd adapter as i wear them out and i am still using the same software for the planet pc i only recently installed the diagbox software on this laptop mainly to see if it worked as there is so much misinformation out there !
Old 24-06-18, 08:32 PM   #5

The problem is that I brought my cables individually from a list of 100 obd adapters, I just figured out what goes where and how but I can't find the CD on the website, I guess they don't sell it. Can someone link me to a working .iso?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in