Problem with 'burning out' FAP on 1.6HDI from PP2000. - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Tuning & Modifications > Detailing and Gadgets
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22-11-11, 03:57 PM   #1
Inactive User

Default Problem with 'burning out' FAP on 1.6HDI from PP2000.

I have a problem with the service 'burning out' FAP through the PP2000 on 1.6HDI 9HZ. I burned FAP from PP2000 several times in 2.0HDI, and without any problems - it takes a few minutes, the engine speed increases up to 4000 rpm, after firing, the pressure difference is small for FAP, and PP2000 shows 0% clogged of FAP. Have to maintain certain conditions - a minimum of 1/4 tank of fuel, a minimum of 65 degrees coolant, any errors in the calculator engine, gearbox in neutral, handbrake incurred. All conditions complied with, and 1.6HDI not want to burn - immediately after pressing OK from PP2000, so that the process of burning, an error pops up that you can not follow the steps. I've done it many times in 2.0HDI, so there is no way that I'm doing something wrong.
I tried various versions of PP2000 - 22.14, 23.89, 25.01; DiagBox 6.04 - every time the same error.
I tried with three 1.6HDI - 307, 407 and other 407. In each the same problem.

Any ideas?

PS: Sorry for my English.
Namek is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 22-11-11, 04:22 PM   #2
Inactive User

I was under the impression you can't do a forced regeneration on the 1.6's, I'm not entirely sure but the system is more complex, the EGR is involved in the process as well. Perhaps it's also due in part to the close proximity to the turbo, and the fact it's located in the engine bay.

Phil

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
philkerman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 22-11-11, 05:23 PM   #3
Inactive User

Of course "forced regeneration", not "burning out", I work with the PP2000 in the Polish version .
Most 1.6HDI not have a separate calculator additivity and everything with FAP and Eolys, you have to do from the engine calculator - for me also. Forced regeneration, I run from the engine calculator.
I know that in the regeneration, involving also the EGR, glow plugs, GMV, heated rear window and mirrors, etc.
I do not have any errors in any of the calculators - no errors transitional or permanent. Everything in the best order.
Since my friend, from our forum peugeot-klub.pl learned that he had the same error ... Forced regeneration, it runs only on PP2000 23.89, but for me it does not start neither under 23.89 neither under 25.01 neither under 22.14 ...

Last edited by Namek; 22-11-11 at 05:25 PM.

Old 22-11-11, 05:34 PM   #4

You could remove it an clean , but with the 1.6hdi its a bit harder as its not easy to remove , it takes longer.
bettyswollocks is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 22-11-11, 06:20 PM   #5
Inactive User

Yes, I know that I can wash it, but currently do not have time to take care of it. And probably not faster, as the summer of 2012 to handle this.
https://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/...n-guide-18052/
As long as I wanted it to forced regenerate, but as you can see, I have a problem to overcome. Any ideas?
Old 22-11-11, 06:25 PM   #6
Inactive User

Yes, I know that I can wash it, but currently do not have time to take care of it. And probably not faster, as the summer of 2012 to handle this.
As long as I wanted it to forced regenerate, but as you can see, I have a problem to overcome. Any ideas?
Old 22-11-11, 06:41 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namek View Post
Sorry i would just remove the whole thing
jmkent likes this.
bettyswollocks is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 22-11-11, 09:31 PM   #8
Inactive User

Quote:
Originally Posted by philkerman View Post
I was under the impression you can't do a forced regeneration on the 1.6's, I'm not entirely sure but the system is more complex, the EGR is involved in the process as well. Perhaps it's also due in part to the close proximity to the turbo, and the fact it's located in the engine bay.

Phil
that will explain why my attempts at forced re gen on a 1.6 keeps returning a message that the action is impossible.
dale2321 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 23-11-11, 07:25 AM   #9
Inactive User

Quote:
Originally Posted by dale2321 View Post
that will explain why my attempts at forced re gen on a 1.6 keeps returning a message that the action is impossible.
Maybe David can clarify, but I've been unsuccessful in starting a forced regen on the 1.6hdi, and I've tried plenty of them, my own included.

Phil

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
philkerman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 23-11-11, 08:54 AM   #10
Inactive User

I've found this one too:
407 Owners :: • Forums • Peugeot 407 Forum :: View topic - Regeneration impossible on PP2000

An interesting note:
"try change pp2000 software update for newest version,for me it help i can do regeneration now 24.37"
Soon, I'll try to forced regeneration on PP2000 24.37.
But if that fails, I'll have to test forced regeneration on EVERY version of PP2000 ... It will take a lot of time ;/.

PS: Or maybe the fault lies in the old version of the software engine ECU? However, I don't want to spend unnecessary money, if it doesn't help.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in