PP2000 Instalation Day 7! Thought I had it for a moment. - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise


Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Tuning & Modifications > Detailing and Gadgets
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Like Tree4Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-16, 06:28 PM   #1
Inactive User
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Torpoint near Plymouth
Posts: 69
Default PP2000 Instalation Day 7! Thought I had it for a moment.

Hi Guys,
Yes it's day 7 of me attempting to get this software on. I've been reading loads and trying so many different things. I'm close now, I've put on just the PP2000 software from an sd card in the laptops sd card slot it wouldn't take from anywhere else.
So I click on pp office, it all opens up fine, doesn't have the full list of cars but mines on there so It's ok. I plug it into the car and it comes up with the vin number etc. I click on diagnostic and it wants key for the program. Every time I try putting in customer number etc and then paste in the generated number it fails. I'm not online at all.
After a week I'm getting close to giving up. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks Guys.
Poojoe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 08-04-16, 06:36 PM   #2
Ginger Magic
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Have you entered the version number correctly?
If you have version 22.25, you type in 22 - ignore the decimal point and the other 2 digits...
Poojoe likes this.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-04-16, 06:39 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
trustme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: bradford
Posts: 4,775
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poojoe View Post
Hi Guys,
Yes it's day 7 of me attempting to get this software on. I've been reading loads and trying so many different things. I'm close now, I've put on just the PP2000 software from an sd card in the laptops sd card slot it wouldn't take from anywhere else.
So I click on pp office, it all opens up fine, doesn't have the full list of cars but mines on there so It's ok. I plug it into the car and it comes up with the vin number etc. I click on diagnostic and it wants key for the program. Every time I try putting in customer number etc and then paste in the generated number it fails. I'm not online at all.
After a week I'm getting close to giving up. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks Guys.
you need to activate it manually not online
Poojoe likes this.
__________________
Great deals on car keys contact me 07599587119
trustme is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-04-16, 07:11 PM   #4
Inactive User
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Torpoint near Plymouth
Posts: 69
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Magic View Post
Have you entered the version number correctly?
If you have version 22.25, you type in 22 - ignore the decimal point and the other 2 digits...
Ginger Majic Man, SuperStar, The Man The Myth The Legend..... Thank you so o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o mucho man.
Seriously I was at the end of my tether with it. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.
Poojoe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-04-16, 07:13 PM   #5
Inactive User
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Torpoint near Plymouth
Posts: 69
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trustme View Post
you need to activate it manually not online
Hi Trust me, Big thank you. Got it sorted now GingerMajic had the answer.
Great, I can try it on the van now. Yipppeeeeeeeeeeee.
Thanks Guys for the great help.
Poojoe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-04-16, 07:34 PM   #6
Inactive User
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Torpoint near Plymouth
Posts: 69
Default

Ok Guys, Just plugged it in to the van.
It came up with the vin no etc i clicked OK.
Some whiring cogs came up then it said
" Impossible to launch application! try again or try another aplication"
Any ideas please guys
Poojoe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-04-16, 08:06 PM   #7
Ginger Magic
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Are you selecting Peugeot Planet, or Peugeot Planet diagnostic?
I think you only use the top one.....
Poojoe likes this.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-04-16, 08:12 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
storeman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Oldham, UK
Posts: 5,905
Default

As Ginger Magic says - you can't use the Planet diagnostic option. This requires both an account with PSA and other diagnostic tools. It isn't the option required to run diagnostic checks to find any fault codes or program additions etc.
Poojoe likes this.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
storeman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-04-16, 09:25 PM   #9
Inactive User
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Torpoint near Plymouth
Posts: 69
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Magic View Post
Are you selecting Peugeot Planet, or Peugeot Planet diagnostic?
I think you only use the top one.....
Yeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaa!
Fantastico! Big thank you. it's working......
You got it, I was trying the diagnostic,
Brillo, thanks again mate.
Poojoe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-04-16, 09:27 PM   #10
Inactive User
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Torpoint near Plymouth
Posts: 69
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by storeman View Post
As Ginger Magic says - you can't use the Planet diagnostic option. This requires both an account with PSA and other diagnostic tools. It isn't the option required to run diagnostic checks to find any fault codes or program additions etc.
Cheers Storeman, mucho appreciated, That's brill. I'm new to it all big thanks guys for the reply's and help.
Poojoe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:04 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.