help with Engine ECU Fault Codes.... - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Tuning & Modifications > Detailing and Gadgets
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26-05-11, 02:42 PM   #1
Inactive User

Default help with Engine ECU Fault Codes....

Hi, finally got pp2000 to work, did a global test, i think i have managed to reset my DPF filter so it now knows its got a new filter....

but...I have lots of Engine ECU fault codes.....can anyone tell me if its ok to clear these...thanks...

1)Permanent fault. Pre/post heating relay circuit Relay controlled and spark plugs not supplied...

2)permanent fault. diesel high pressure regulation circuit. rail pressure cannot be limited by lowering pump filling flow setting.

3) Permanent fault. diesel high pressure regulation circuit. Maximum rail pressure exceeded.

4) permanent fault. differential exhaust pressure signal. number of regenerations above the maximum.

5) intermittent fault. battery voltage battery voltage too low.

6) flowmeter signal supply voltage too low

7) remote intermittant fault. supply relay power part open circuit.

basically, i think the battery is dead, so i need to jump it, but because of all the other problems it goes into limp mode. But it has just got back from halfords where they replaced leaking fuel pump, replaced dpf filter, and so it should be working, just need to clear codes i hope, but wanted to ask first....

thanks
joey.davro is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 26-05-11, 03:25 PM   #2

i would reset the codes, then in a day or two do another test and see what comes up i had the glow plug relay on mine and just cleared it and its never been back that might have been due to me unpluging the relay as i was cleaning the engine bay and thought some water got around that area but was dry.

see the air flowmeter signal supply voltage this could be a dead sensor or a break in the wire going to it, exhaust pressure signal this is prob down to your FAP being blocked as you say its got a new one so you would need to reset your counter martin is the main guy when it comes to FAP info on planet id wait till he comes along am new to that side, the rail pressure could be your sensor on the fuel rail the red plug i have heard some go faulty.
CMax_307 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 26-05-11, 04:24 PM   #3

I wouldn`t jump start it
bettyswollocks is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 26-05-11, 04:51 PM   #4
Inactive User

It's never a bad thing to clear the codes after you've had some work done as you don't know how many of them are bullshit brought on by disconnecting stuff.

And all of the ones you'll need to worry about WILL come back (unless of course, it's now faultless) don't worry about that one... it's a Peugeot after all!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
philkerman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in