Diagbox Help - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Tuning & Modifications > Detailing and Gadgets
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Like Tree5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-12, 10:43 PM   #1
Inactive User

Default Diagbox Help

Hi Guys

I have recently brough a interface lead of ebay and have installed diagbox v6.15 and have had nothing but problems with my pug 807.

The supplier remote desktop me and sorted out the activation issue and said its now good to go.

When connecting it to the laptop Diagbox finds the interface but when I click 807 it will sometimes find the VIN number itself and other times it does not. Then when I try to run Diagbox or Pugeot Planet it says that PP interface is not connected to the USB port.

Can any one help, I have win7 32bit

Thanks
ryanuknow is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-06-12, 10:57 PM   #2

make sure the interface is connected before you run diagbox
And ensure its connected to the car with the ignition on before starting any dialogue. On the other hand it could be a fault with your software or interface,
Most likely its a chinese copy and cracked software. It might not like win 7 either !! If possible try it on xp.
mastertech is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-06-12, 11:05 PM   #3
Inactive User

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastertech View Post
make sure the interface is connected before you run diagbox
And ensure its connected to the car with the ignition on before starting any dialogue. On the other hand it could be a fault with your software or interface,
Most likely its a chinese copy and cracked software. It might not like win 7 either !! If possible try it on xp.
Hiya I have tried all of that, The VIN number will appear automaticly if the ignition is off only??? But have tried it with off and on.

I have also tried it on VMware Win XP with the same error at the same point? I brought it off easydiagnostics Jim I think and he tested the interface and software and said all is ok??

So confused

Old 08-06-12, 11:10 PM   #4
Inactive User

Forgot to say "PP interface is not connected to the USB port" appears when I click DiagTool, PP,

And PP diag comes up with a login page which I click the green tick the says communicating then goes to a white sceen with only a green tick and nothing more?
Old 09-06-12, 08:36 AM   #5
rogersimons

ill put my bets on it being a windows 7 issue..some people are good with it others including myself just dont work..try it on an xp machine.or do as i did and get your laptop duel booted so it runs both 7 and xp and put your diagbox on xp..if you bought your kit from jim (easydiagnostics) get back to him he will sort it for you..if not then look at duel booting your system..forget the xp mode as it will just be the same and not run..
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-06-12, 08:39 AM   #6
rogersimons

just seen you got it from jim..well done youll get support..get back to him if he cant get it running he will sort you out..
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-06-12, 10:22 AM   #7
Inactive User

Cheers mate, Today I loaded the software clicked on the update arrow to see if the software was still activated and low and behold it was not, when I reactivate it will it now load diagtools?
Old 09-06-12, 12:25 PM   #8

yes does sound like a win 7 issue don like it my self mainly use mac !! lol but for all my other stuff inc diagnostics i have to use xp cant beat it..
hope you get it sorted.
any one know where i can get a diag box 6.xx im currantly using lexia and pps, wouldnt mind having a look round diag box.

Last edited by mastertech; 09-06-12 at 12:25 PM. Reason: spelling ..what can i say..!!
Old 09-06-12, 02:01 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastertech View Post
yes does sound like a win 7 issue don like it my self mainly use mac !! lol but for all my other stuff inc diagnostics i have to use xp cant beat it..
hope you get it sorted.
any one know where i can get a diag box 6.xx im currantly using lexia and pps, wouldnt mind having a look round diag box.
If you have a clone then Diagbox v5.05 to v5.29 is all you can use unless you get it reflashed ,
i`m using v6.15 but i can tell you unless you`re working with 2012 cars stick with pp2000 for now its 10 times quicker,

Software for Diagbox is all over the net for download
bettyswollocks is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-06-12, 02:39 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettyswollocks View Post
If you have a clone then Diagbox v5.05 to v5.29 is all you can use unless you get it reflashed ,
i`m using v6.15 but i can tell you unless you`re working with 2012 cars stick with pp2000 for now its 10 times quicker,

Software for Diagbox is all over the net for download
oh i see thanks for that is their any software about to flash the interface?
i dont know if my interface is a clone ! how do you tell ? its about 4 years old know and so is pps. im on disk 09b, any idea what the latest pps version is now, lost touch since i left peugeot about 4 years ago..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in