Cheap Cruise Stalks - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Tuning & Modifications > Detailing and Gadgets
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-15, 08:13 PM   #1

Default Cheap Cruise Stalks

Was just looking around on AliExpress one of the sellers has a sale on Cruise Stalks 14.00 inc shipping to UK

Peugeot 206 207 307 308 408 Constant speed cruise control switch bag on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

Do not know how good seller is but I have had got a few things from AliExpress and never had any issues other than one no ship and got a full refund from Ali with no issues
Advertisement

Old 08-07-15, 08:40 PM   #2

From china. Read all sorts of bad reports of sellers on aliexpress with them generally siding with the seller in disputes. You're probably the only person I've seen say anything positive about the site.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
storeman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-07-15, 11:55 PM   #3

I'm thinking of buying the driver's window buttons, now you got me scared
daedric is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-15, 07:05 AM   #4

I bought some door plates from there. They were the wrong ones and looked cheap and nasty, nothing like the ones in the picture.

Aliexpress recommended I send them back to China at my expense, costing more than they were worth, and I'd get a refund, less my postage (so I'd be well out of pocket).

I refused, it took two months for them to process and I got a 50% refund. They didn't care that the item didn't look anything like the one in the picture. They issued no sanctions against the seller and he's still selling them.
Old 09-07-15, 09:46 AM   #5
Inactive User

I've purchased loads of stuff from Aliexpress (mainly CCTV related) and all has been fine, I think the moral is to research the feedback on the item / seller before taking the plunge...

Reduce any risk by letting someone else risk it first
Dave_P is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-07-15, 04:38 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_P View Post
I think the moral is to research the feedback on the item / seller before taking the plunge...

Reduce any risk by letting someone else risk it first
I've read reports that people have left negative feedback for sellers which never appeared on their sellers profile and didn't affect their feedback rating. That's all the information I need. It seems that the feedback on aliexpress may not necessarily be a true reflection of how customers feel about any particular seller. Am I willing to find out if it's true - hmmmm - don't think so.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-07-15, 05:19 PM   #7

I always look for one that offers refunds via AliExpress. For those item Ali refund in a manor similar to paypal they ask you to confirm delivery and if you say it has not arrived within the 30 day window they refund not the seller
Dave_P likes this.
Old 09-07-15, 05:55 PM   #8

Found another one intersting, but i don't know if it's compatible with all COM2000s:

Peugeot 307 301 308 3008 206 207 405 407 408 RCZ INDICATOR TURN SIGNAL SWITCH STEERING COLUMN HANDLER New FREE SHIPPING-in Switches from Automobiles & Motorcycles on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

20€ to fix turn/light stalk, is it worth it ?

BTW, cheaper CC/Limiter stalk:

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-...369437095.html

Last edited by daedric; 09-07-15 at 05:59 PM.
Old 09-07-15, 09:44 PM   #9

I'll stick with buying stalks from trustme. Bought a radio control stalk from him via ebay. Item arrived quickly, was a fair price and I know I can trust him to deliver as advertised.
Gibbo likes this.

Old 09-07-15, 09:59 PM   #10

Link to seller please???
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in