AUX IN iPHONE MP3 INTERFACE ADAPTOR - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Tuning & Modifications > Detailing and Gadgets
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26-06-13, 01:44 PM   #1

Wink AUX IN iPHONE MP3 INTERFACE ADAPTOR

Can someone with the expertise please tell me, who has no idea whatsoever, what interface to buy for my 207 and adivse me please how easy or difficult a job is it to install. Thank you in advance
Wingers is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 27-06-13, 08:33 AM   #2
COLINELLIS

Try Something like this

Peugeot 207 AUX in iPod iPhone MP3 player Peugeot iPod iPhone adapter interface | eBay

Its just simply remove radio disconnect leads connect up with new loom re fit it all together and get the Aux input activated at the dealers or by a member with planet
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 27-06-13, 12:54 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by COLINELLIS View Post
Try Something like this

Peugeot 207 AUX in iPod iPhone MP3 player Peugeot iPod iPhone adapter interface | eBay

Its just simply remove radio disconnect leads connect up with new loom re fit it all together and get the Aux input activated at the dealers or by a member with planet
I'll give it a go, cheers

Old 28-06-13, 02:47 PM   #4

Red face Aux interface connector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingers View Post
I'll give it a go, cheers
Hi,

I've ordered the part as you recommended via link to e-bay. Do you know if this needs to be taken through to the glove box and how is this done neatly? Is there an aperture there specifically to take it through behind the radio. It would be better if somehow it could be fitted under the glovebox otherwise I'll have to keep the damn box open all the time to plug in.
Old 28-06-13, 08:24 PM   #5

I would have suggested the type that plugs into the stereo via the cd changer port as this gives you control of the ipod/Iphone via the stereo and the steering column remote. These are more expensive but makes it far easier if you want to skip tracks or repeat replay the track that has just been playing as you don't need to reach for the device and unlock the screen.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
storeman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in