Workshop Manual - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > Vans > Boxer
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-16, 11:15 AM   #1

Default Workshop Manual

Hi All,

Where do you guys and girls get your workshop manual from?

I am looking for one for my Boxer 2012 3.0 HDi

I need to replace the wing mirrors with long arm ones, easy enough to get to the mirror screws but the connector is buried deep behind the door card, I presume.

The interior is pristine and I donít want to go digging at the plastic without knowing where the fastenings are and in which order to tackle it.

Quite happy to buy a manual, but donít know where to start looking. Haynes donít do vans unfortunately.
Ballynoes is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-11-16, 05:03 PM   #2

You want the Peugeot Service Box Documentation (parts and repair procedures) and SEDRE (wiring diagrams and location drawings). Easiest way to get it is here. You will actually get the Peugeot databases for all cars and vans, irrespective of which model you click.
IanML is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-11-16, 06:50 PM   #3

Hi, thanks for that, I tried to download it but it's 12Gb, will try again tomorrow from work..
Ballynoes is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 29-01-17, 10:34 AM   #4

Regarding these e-manuals I am looking for one for a 2012 Expert 20 HDI, how comprehensive are they?

I am not looking for full engine / gearbox strip down but a useful manual with wiring info and fault codes would be ideal.

Have you experienced the dreaded Peugeot plastic dipstick tip snapping off?

Thanks for any feedback.

Andy
andy-in-wey is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 29-01-17, 11:47 AM   #5

They are totally comprehensive as regards parts, and pretty good with illustrated repair procedures. The wiring diagrams are computer-based and also give component location.

They do not cover fault codes afaik. For that, Peugeot expect the use of Planet or Diagbox.
andy-in-wey likes this.
Old 29-01-17, 12:02 PM   #6

Thanks Ian, I will buy one of those.
andy-in-wey is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 18-02-17, 02:30 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by IanML View Post
You want the Peugeot Service Box Documentation (parts and repair procedures) and SEDRE (wiring diagrams and location drawings). Easiest way to get it is here. You will actually get the Peugeot databases for all cars and vans, irrespective of which model you click.
They're not comprehensive at all. For instance, the speed sensor in the gearbox is not covered. They're very basic.
boristhemoggy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 18-02-17, 08:42 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by boristhemoggy View Post
They're not comprehensive at all. For instance, the speed sensor in the gearbox is not covered. They're very basic.
I think it is, but it is referred to as tachometer. What we normally call a tachometer (rev counter) is driven by an engine sensor (as you'd expect), but literally, a tachometer is a speed measurement device.
Old 18-02-17, 09:25 PM   #9

Quote:
I think it is, but it is referred to as tachometer. What we normally call a tachometer (rev counter) is driven by an engine sensor (as you'd expect), but literally, a tachometer is a speed measurement device.
Quote:
There is a tachometer mentioned in gearbox section, they call it a screw not a sensor, and there is a drawing of one, but not where to locate it. IN terms of finding anything (you'd never know to search on "screw") and locating it (no description of it's location) the software is next to useless.
Old 09-03-17, 04:27 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballynoes View Post
Hi, thanks for that, I tried to download it but it's 12Gb, will try again tomorrow from work..
You can juts sign up for an online account, no need to download it
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in