Increasing radio on time from 20 mins - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > Vans > Boxer
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By spospe

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-14, 08:38 PM   #1
Inactive User

Default Increasing radio on time from 20 mins

I know that it is possible to change the radio on-time from 20 minutes to 180 minutes on current model Boxers. What I am not 100% sure of is how to do this reliably, does anyone know the exact sequence please?

The method I have seen quoted before is: .................

Turn radio on using central power button
* Within 15 seconds, simultaneously press FM AS and preset button 2. Each time this pair of buttons are pressed, the display will alternate between
NORMAL POWER MODE and CAMPER POWER MODE
* Ensure that CAMPER POWER MODE is displayed, then press MENU
* Using the UP and DOWN button now changes the display to show various adjustable items. Cycle through the options until RADIO OFF and a number of minutes is shown on the display. This will take approx. two presses of the UP button or seven presses of the DOWN button.

* With RADIO OFF shown on the display press the LEFT or RIGHT button. Each press of either button will alternate the number of minutes shown between 180 and 0
* With 180 showing on the display the setting is complete and three hours of radio operation should be possible. Press the POWER button to exit the menu and return the display to its usual view.

* Please note that in NORMAL POWER MODE the same subsequent steps detailed above can be followed, to choose between 20 minutes and 0 minutes of radio operation. .................

I have tried this and not had much luck, but there must be a way, because I have seen a Boxer with a 180 minute on-time.
spospe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 22-04-14, 04:56 PM   #2
Inactive User

Quote:
Originally Posted by spospe View Post
* Within 15 seconds, simultaneously press FM AS and preset button 2. Each time this pair of buttons are pressed, the display will alternate between
NORMAL POWER MODE and CAMPER POWER MODE
I have found the answer and it is simply to hold the FM AS and preset button 2 pressed for between 4 to 5 seconds. Simply pressing them and letting go does not work at all. The length of press is about the same as that for storing a radio station.
Cibear likes this.
spospe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in