boxer camper van - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > Vans > Boxer
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-13, 10:06 PM   #1
Inactive User

Default boxer camper van

Hi there,
Can any one help with a problem that I have, our camper van is on a V plate, the other week our speedo cable went!!! got a second hand one fitted but wish to get a spare. I have found a site where is say's the speedo cables fit boxer J5. how do you find out if ours is a J5. The cable has a screw end not the push is type.

Help please, if you need more details please contact me.
Many thanks,
john
piglett is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-12-13, 01:46 PM   #2
Inactive User

Default Boxer camper van:

Hi Piglet,the Boxer & J5 are two distinct models but share some mechanicals so what they are saying is this cable will fit either one,you dont say what year van is,V plate means nothing to me,our system is a lot simpler.

"Man can not live on bread alone he must have spuds."
Sparewheel is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-09-19, 11:44 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by piglett View Post
Hi there,
Can any one help with a problem that I have, our camper van is on a V plate, the other week our speedo cable went!!! got a second hand one fitted but wish to get a spare. I have found a site where is say's the speedo cables fit boxer J5. how do you find out if ours is a J5. The cable has a screw end not the push is type.

Help please, if you need more details please contact me.
Many thanks,
john
The J5 production stopped in 1994
hijimhere is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-19, 01:15 PM   #4

J5 is what is commonly known as talbot express yours is later model that replace express but a lot of parts are still the same as under the outer skin its very similar

V reg is 1999 Your shape lasted till about 2002 then was facelifted then it was replaced with newer version in about 2006 but until 2006 they were all similar vans

Fiat ducato citroen relay peugeot boxer even a few oddball versions we dont see in uk all basically made using mostly fiat parts regardless of badges.
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in