Boxer ABS ECU - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > Vans > Boxer
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29-03-17, 09:20 PM   #1
Inactive User

Default Boxer ABS ECU

Hi all, new here, hope I can get some opinions.

2013 Boxer 2.2 130BHP Motorhome.

Changed battery as it died over Winter, (did not have ign on while changing) and since then we have ABS/EBD lights and beeps everytime we start it up. Also speedo not working.

It went for MOT 3 weeks back at local Pug dealer, and would have failed due to ABS light, but they somehow cleared the codes and it passed the MOT.

Drove it two miles back home, speedo working, no lights, all OK.

Started it up to check battery a few days ago (about 2 weeks after MOT) and ABS/EBD on again. Told SO to take it for a decent run as it has sat unused since last October.

Speedo not working, ABS light on, and now EML light on and engine not running right, flat spots etc.

Went into Pug dealer today, and told that the ABS ECU is "most likely" faulty, its not getting a speed signal from the ABS. Cost 1335 all in, but it may not solve issue and once fitted we have to pay!!!

It just seems like a no win to pay 1400 and have no g/tee of a fix, although chap seems 99% sure.

Reading around, I just am not so sure about this.

All and any suggestions gratefully received.

Thanks in advance.

Kev
kevwright is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-07-17, 08:00 PM   #2
Inactive User

Hi Kev,

My motorhome has experienced the same issues after some battery problems. Can I ask if you have made any further progress that you can share?
JamesS99 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in