1997 boxer 350...illumination problems. - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > Vans > Boxer
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21-11-09, 09:38 PM   #1

Default 1997 boxer 350...illumination problems.

Hello all.

I've just aquired a 1997 boxer 350 with the intention of converting it into a campervan. I'm quite pleased with It and for It's age It seems in fantastic condition.

Now then...
It would appear that the dashboard illumination isn't that great, I can just about make out the speedometer and thats it!!!!

none of the other functions like the heater controls etc, or light controls seem to be illuminated, Is this the norm for this vehicle or is there a bulb or 2 out...

If It is the case of a blown bulb then could someone please point me in the right direction for replacement.

many thanks

Tony
brewyn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-12-09, 09:18 PM   #2
Inactive User

Hi Tony,

I changed all the dashboard bulbs in my 1999 citroen relay last weekend (identical van to the boxer). I found a site which has lots of really useful info regarding the boxer including instructions on changing these lamps - just visit ourwanderer.org

What it doesn't show is the bulb in the cigarette lighter which also lights the ashtray through a hole in the side, and the bulbs for the headlight switch and headlight aim adjusters but these are just a case of pulling off the knobs and following on from there..

All the bulbs are the same type and all are 1.2 Watt. A couple of them are wearing little green 'condoms' to colour the light and I couldn't get these off as they seemed to have welded themselves to the bulb, but I managed to get some green coated bulbs to replace these. (Halfords sell both the clear and green versions of the bulbs you need although I'm sure there are other (and probably cheaper) places to buy them.

Hope this helps.
Martin.
riverstyx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-12-09, 10:48 PM   #3

Hi Martin.
Thank you very much for your link, I will take a look at it now. I'ts been a pain trying to find info on the net about peugeot boxers lol.

again thank you.

kindest regards

Tony.
brewyn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in