peugeot 308 vti sport - how to make it quicker? - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Tuning & Modifications > Bodyshop Techniques & Modifications
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-14, 08:20 PM   #1
Inactive User

Default peugeot 308 vti sport - how to make it quicker?

Hi all, recently I've decided to keep my 308 over getting a faster car for financial reasons.
I do like my pug a lot, it's a lovely comfortable ride and good looking, but it's too slow.

I'm currently adding bits to make it more my own, such as getting the black divider on the front end vinyl wrapped in a carbpn carbon fibre effect along with the black sections under the wing mirrors.
Also I may try to get some interior pannels done to match the styling.

At the moment it is running on 17 inch standard alloys and is a 1.6 vti engine, can anyone recommend any way to make it quicker without engine changes?
I may get it remapped soon to increase the power marginally, and put a k and n panel filter in for the sake of longetivity.

If anyone could point me in the right direction I'd be most grateful!
SmokeyQuartz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-03-14, 08:30 PM   #2

Tie a rope to it and I will tow you with my Subaru
reliable406 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-03-14, 07:48 AM   #3
chopper1192

The NA Prince engine doesn't have a lot more to give. The money you'd need to spend would allow you to comfortably upgrade to a faster car. In any case, the Prince engine Isis fragile enough in stock trim and tuning it seems fraught with danger.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-14, 08:57 AM   #4
Inactive User

That's a shame, I like the car itself because of its comfort but it's a little on the slow side for my liking.
Would even a remap - although not giving much gain 😑 - put too much strain on the engine?
SmokeyQuartz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in