in need of some help please - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Tuning & Modifications > Bodyshop Techniques & Modifications
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-12, 10:17 PM   #1
Inactive User

Default in need of some help please

hi guys , recently i purchased a 2001 2.0ltr hdi 90 307 , it needed a new ecu and bisi unit .
i got those ordered and it fired up and has been running ever since ,

my issues are that when the standard sterio is in .. it beeps every couple of seconds ?? im under the impression i need someone with peugeot planet to programe the new stuff ?

Also my climate control resets itself after every use , i'e ill go to the shops with it on medium fans 14c and come out of the shop its back on 28c full fans

, another thing is the sterio i have in their atm (aftermarket) doesnt switch off until my climate control turns off ( about 90 seconds after the key is removed )

If i let it switch off this way with the sterio still playing for those 90 seconds ,,,, when i return to start it my dash has a divvy fit for a second or 2

If there is anyone local to me ( newmarket/cambridge) who can rectify this then please get in touch i will pay for your time , many thanks
dan
h22_dan.. is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-04-12, 01:00 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by h22_dan.. View Post
hi guys , recently i purchased a 2001 2.0ltr hdi 90 307 , it needed a new ecu and bisi unit .
i got those ordered and it fired up and has been running ever since ,

my issues are that when the standard sterio is in .. it beeps every couple of seconds ?? im under the impression i need someone with peugeot planet to programe the new stuff ?

Also my climate control resets itself after every use , i'e ill go to the shops with it on medium fans 14c and come out of the shop its back on 28c full fans

, another thing is the sterio i have in their atm (aftermarket) doesnt switch off until my climate control turns off ( about 90 seconds after the key is removed )

If i let it switch off this way with the sterio still playing for those 90 seconds ,,,, when i return to start it my dash has a divvy fit for a second or 2

If there is anyone local to me ( newmarket/cambridge) who can rectify this then please get in touch i will pay for your time , many thanks
dan
Hi
The easiest solution for you would be to fit the original headunit and program it to the new bsi VIN to get rid of the beep
The aftermarket stereo is causing problems in the VAN network!

I am in north London, if you drive past this way, i could sort it out for you.

Regards

Last edited by m3mpower; 02-04-12 at 01:02 AM.
m3mpower is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-04-12, 11:00 AM   #3
Inactive User

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3mpower View Post
Hi
The easiest solution for you would be to fit the original headunit and program it to the new bsi VIN to get rid of the beep
The aftermarket stereo is causing problems in the VAN network!

I am in north London, if you drive past this way, i could sort it out for you.

Regards
Yea that's what I want to do so that I have acces to the cd changer , I've tried to message zooanski as I believe he is around Cambridge as I don't really travel to London too much
Thanks
Dan
h22_dan.. is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in