508 rear bumper - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Tuning & Modifications > Bodyshop Techniques & Modifications
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-13, 07:52 PM   #1
Inactive User

Default 508 rear bumper

This part flew off after driving through a puddle of water. Peugeot refusing to accept any kind of responsibility, even though non of the clips were actually broken. The dealer says they have now 'glued' it back in position (very badly I might say).
Why, if the clips were still intact did it come off and why have they seen fit to glue it back on? Spoke to Peugeot 'customer service' manager, I got denial and refusal to accept any kind of liability for the issue.
Also, when I took my car in to the local Peugeot dealer to have the part re-fitted (instructions were to re-fit if it wasn't damaged), I also decided to have a service done and also the dealer said there were two recalls which needed to be dealt with on the car. Result of them performing one of the recall jobs was to forget to re-attach some of the parts in the rear of the armrest. Is this typical of the quality is should expect from Peugeot dealers?
I am disgusted with the response from the Peugeot customer care department and from my dealership (Semples in Berwick upon Tweed). All they have done so far is to repair the car very badly and charge me for the privilege. Thanks for nothing Peugeot.
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpg  
Bingo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-01-13, 07:54 PM   #2
Inactive User

Default 508 bumper

Picture of area where parts were left off.image.jpg
Old 06-01-13, 07:55 PM   #3
Inactive User

Default 508 bumper

Picture of bumper after driving through puddle of water on road.
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpg  

Old 06-01-13, 07:57 PM   #4
Inactive User

Default 508 bumper

Picture of refitted bumper parts unevenly fitted.
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpg  
Old 06-01-13, 08:01 PM   #5
Inactive User

Default 508 bumper

Bear in mind, except for the picture where the bumper panel is shown missing, all of the pictures were taken after it had be 'repaired' and serviced by my local Peugeot dealer...
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpg  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in