Retro Fitted BlueTooth/Hands-Free - Page 2 - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Tuning & Modifications > Audio (Sound) and Multimedia
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-16, 09:33 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by lempidis View Post
Do anyone knows where is located in 207?
I think its under the steering column.
Mike
shelleyamy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-03-16, 02:31 PM   #12
Inactive User

Aargh, I can't PM you - I haven't made enough posts!!
MikeyB10001 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-03-16, 02:31 PM   #13
Inactive User

...so I'll have to keep posting. Sorry about this...

Old 05-03-16, 02:32 PM   #14
Inactive User

BTW, how do you find the Peugeot bluetooth? I presume there's no voice dialling functionality?
Old 05-03-16, 02:35 PM   #15
Inactive User

Is there some 'graveyard' forum I can use for posting messages to get my 20 messages done withut aggravating everybody?
Old 05-03-16, 05:33 PM   #16
Inactive User

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelleyamy View Post
I think its under the steering column.
Mike
Thanks for your response
Is there someone to confirm this before i open the steering column

Thanks in advance
lempidis is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-03-16, 02:23 PM   #17
Inactive User

I bought a microphone and a Bluetooth ecu.
My 207 has a location for the microphone next to the light and a cable with the appropriate connector next of it.

I cant find where the cable of the microphone connector leads to and where is located the big white connector for the Bluetooth ECU.I have checked in the middle console and the below steering column. I also noticed that the connection on the part B of the RD4 connector are the 4 10 and 11 for the aux IN1

I would appreciate if someone helps me
lempidis is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 15-04-17, 07:37 PM   #18

Hi Lempidis. I know your question was some time ago but no one appears to have answered and I am going through the same process. There seems to be almost no information about installing the Original OEM Bluetooth modules - Even Peugeot garages seem to only offer aftermarket Parrot kits which seems strange when the wiring already appears to be in the loom on the better models !!??

I also have a 207 (yr2007) and trying to fit the OEM Bluetooth module.

Like you the wiring for Microphone, Bluetooth Module and Radio Connection all appear to be in the loom.

Microphone fitted easily (acquired off eBay - Peugeot or Citroen are the same)

Bluetooth Module appears to be fitted above the Glove Compartment and requires a plastic mounting bracket (Peugeot garage charged me 6) that clips on the top of the metal bracket that supports the Glove Compartment box. Breakers always seem to forget to keep this part when the remove the Bluetooth module or if they do they tend to break the plastic mounting lugs !! The cable for the module is just to the right of the fuse box on right hand drive cars. Getting the Glove Compartment out is fun but not impossible - In fact you only have to drop it out of the way, not remove it completely.

My Bluetooth module has the USB socket so to use this you also need the USB cable that was attached to the module. This can be routed to the Centre Console Switch Panel and I have exchanged mine for the one with the USB socket included (another eBay purchase).

You should also have a Aux Plug coming from the loom behind the Radio as the Bluetooth Module uses one of the the Aux inputs to feed the sound to the speakers. In my car the Aux input was already in use by another Box that had been installed in the Glove Compartment. I will probably remove this.

Once all the boxes are in place and plugged into the loom then hopefully you just have to enable them using DiagBox !!

Once I have mine working I will publish full instructions and Photos to this site so other people can do the same.
Bushellj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 27-12-17, 11:13 PM   #19

Hi there MikeyB10001, appear to be in pretty much the same situation have just got a 2011 puegeot 308cc and wanted to upgrade to bluetooth, was wondering if you ended going through with changing the ecu and how successful it was? once it was in what happened? did you find a guide on this? any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks Stephen
StephenWAK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in