307 new Multifunction Display cant fix Air Con.. - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Tuning & Modifications > Audio (Sound) and Multimedia
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15-04-15, 01:11 AM   #1
Inactive User

Default 307 new Multifunction Display cant fix Air Con..

Hi All,

Bought a genuine Multifunction Display (much newer) and can't fix Air con display on the 307 as per Pic 1, PP2000 couldn't find options to either configure it or remove the display about air con. I bought another for the 407, however, I could see the air con option, and they are connected well...

Pic 1

and here:
Pic 2

As you can see they are not connected and Pic 1 is always stuck on 22.0c no matter what. What can I do to fix it?

Thanks,

Last edited by Hopelessone; 15-04-15 at 09:18 AM. Reason: added 307 info
Hopelessone is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 15-04-15, 07:27 AM   #2

Surely the lower display is showing the target temperature while the top display would show the actual temperature which would suggest to me that the A/C isn't functioning correctly. First thing I would do would be to check and clean the cabin sensor which sits behind the slots in the dash near to the glovebox. This tends to get clogged with dust.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
storeman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 15-04-15, 07:45 AM   #3
Inactive User

well, that could be true, however, it's always displays "auto" it should flick off like the 407 does..

The original 307 screen did not have these air con displays.

Old 15-04-15, 07:51 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopelessone View Post
well, that could be true, however, it's always displays "auto" it should flick off like the 407 does..

The original 307 screen did not have these air con displays.
You didn't mention that in your original post. All you said was that it always displays the temperature as 22. Members can only give suggestions based on the information supplied.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 15-04-15, 09:17 AM   #5
Inactive User

Ahhh, sorry storeman.. that info might help! I will quick edit post..had it in the title forgot it in the post..
thanks for that.
Old 17-04-15, 07:14 AM   #6
Inactive User

FIXED IT:

OK, so the 307 has no option for Air Con, but the 407 does, could it be that simple?

So, I got thinking and wondered where the actual info was stored...in the ECU or in the Display? Rang the local Peugeot Dealer, and he didn't know what to do, but would charge $120 per hour to figure it out..

We know the 407 has the Air Con option, but not the 307, So I loaded the display in the 407 disabled the Air Con, then went over to the 307 plugged it in and Voilą!

Mission Complete..

p.s. thanks storeman (for helping in this thread and in my others
Old 17-04-15, 07:25 AM   #7
Inactive User

Oh, this was done in PP2000, (as in not using the options built into the car itself)
Old 17-04-15, 07:27 AM   #8

My 307 has a different disply - just the 4 line display and I only have manual aircon not the climate control so I have different options to your car. I wasn't aware that the 307 with climate control doesn't show the climate info in the MFD but I'm sure the info will be usefull to others who may find themselves in the same situation.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in