New insurance - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeotforums.com Insurance Section > Adrian Flux insurance
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24-01-13, 07:52 PM   #1
Inactive User

Default New insurance

Hi folks, it got to that time of year again where i pull my pants down for insurance for my gillopi. I have to say adrian flux saved me and i snapped the guys hands of when he quoted me.
Last year i paid 2300 for my car insurance with the co-op. 22 year old with 2 years ncb in a 1.8 ford focus. So after gaining 3 years ncb and my policy running out in feb i decided to get in gear and get it sorted.
The co-op offered 1750 for renewal, whereas comparethemarket said elephant, hastings and diamond (the same company) offered me 817! Safe to say coop failed to price match so lost a customer.
So no i ring elephant and they refuse to give me monthly payments and the sales guy didnt really know why so they lost me but put me intouch with a company called callconnect.
After confirming the details they put me through to bewiser insurance who quoted 2800 safe to say i told the fella he's having a laugh.
Now callconnect then put me through to the staff at adrian flux, the chap there was really friendly and we had a laugh over the phone...anyways they quoted me 760! With most of the optional extras. I think they even gave me discount for being a member on here and a ford forum. So i would like to say thanks to them, you have saved me loads of cash!!!

Now time to dig my proof of ncb and licence....lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

john_h is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 24-01-13, 08:41 PM   #2
jmkent

Be even more discount on the way for the plug John
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 24-01-13, 09:12 PM   #3
Inactive User

Default New insurance

Yeah cant wait to get to 25 and have a few more years ncb, im seriously thinking of getting an lancer seen one today and loved it lol

Old 24-01-13, 09:14 PM   #4

Good call!
Its shows you it really does pay to shop around, i saved the handbag a few hundred by doing that.

And loyalty means nothing, the old guy in work was paying the same company over 30 years on his buildings and contents insurance without incident, anyway i bought a new policy first timer 360 per year and when we were talking it turned out he was paying double that!
I laughed so hard some wee came out!, told him to smash some faces and sort it out, which he did.
Old 25-01-13, 06:31 AM   #5
Inactive User

Default New insurance

Yeah i always play companies of each over to get the best deals, especially garages for work...can save a fortune in these days if pinching the pennies

Old 27-01-13, 07:04 PM   #6
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_h View Post
Hi folks, it got to that time of year again where i pull my pants down for insurance for my gillopi. I have to say adrian flux saved me and i snapped the guys hands of when he quoted me.
Last year i paid 2300 for my car insurance with the co-op. 22 year old with 2 years ncb in a 1.8 ford focus. So after gaining 3 years ncb and my policy running out in feb i decided to get in gear and get it sorted.
The co-op offered 1750 for renewal, whereas comparethemarket said elephant, hastings and diamond (the same company) offered me 817! Safe to say coop failed to price match so lost a customer.
So no i ring elephant and they refuse to give me monthly payments and the sales guy didnt really know why so they lost me but put me intouch with a company called callconnect.
After confirming the details they put me through to bewiser insurance who quoted 2800 safe to say i told the fella he's having a laugh.
Now callconnect then put me through to the staff at adrian flux, the chap there was really friendly and we had a laugh over the phone...anyways they quoted me 760! With most of the optional extras. I think they even gave me discount for being a member on here and a ford forum. So i would like to say thanks to them, you have saved me loads of cash!!!

Now time to dig my proof of ncb and licence....lol

Hi,
I'm glad we could help.
Regards,
Dan.
Adrian Flux is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in