Replace side/parking light, 807 - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > MPVs > 806/807
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25-11-13, 09:01 AM   #1
Inactive User

Default Replace side/parking light, 807

I am trying to figure out how to replace the small bulbs that sit all out to the side of the main light.
I have been fumbling around trying to find anything to pull out, without any luck, is it necessary to take out the entire headlight glass to replace these bulbs?
Eggi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 25-11-13, 09:36 AM   #2

No, you shouldn't have to. Use a small mirror to see which plug/bulb you need to get at. Look at the way they are orientated from the outside before looking at the inside of the light.

If it is the small side light, I seem to recall that these were a push fit into the headlight unit as opposed to being held in by a spring clip, but its been a few years.
britinbe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 25-11-13, 12:17 PM   #3

Do you mean the sidelight mounted separatly in the bumper underneath the headlight? Push the (inner I think) edge in and then slide it across and out, simples!
wynb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 25-11-13, 01:16 PM   #4
Inactive User

Sorry guys, I was sure that the 807 had the same headlights as the C8, but its not. Anyways, I marked it on the pic, if anyone have suggestions.
Attached Thumbnails
citro%EBn_c8_front.jpg  
Eggi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 25-11-13, 01:33 PM   #5

Well that is smart! Can you feel a round plug with a straight raised edge? This is the bulb holder and should twist to release. If the headlamp has to come out it's a bit of a job as the wheelarch liner has to be detached at the front to access the bumper retaining bolt then 8 or so fastenings have to be removed in the centre of the bumper top and bottom so it can be eased forward on one side so you can undo the third headlamp securing bolt, hopefully this won't be necessary.
wynb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in