Peugeot 807 - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > MPVs > 806/807
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31-12-16, 10:45 AM   #1
Inactive User

Default Peugeot 807

Ok folks got a s**t of a problem with my 807 2.0hdi had the dreaded solenoid problem AL4 gearbox, Slow to pick up the gears when driving it would change from 1st to 2nd and no drive just rev for a couple of seconds then pick up the drive. So changed the solenoids new oil to now i have 3 major problems ist is when i plug in the Peugeot diagnostics it wont read the gearbox ecu saying no com's to gearbox 2nd& 3nd is a fault coming up on the dash saying Speed control system faulty & ESP/ASR system faulty and they where not there before the solenoid change attached 3 pic's i hope
Attached Thumbnails
img_20161223_103334247.jpg   img_20161230_150445820.jpg   img_20161230_150447534.jpg  
alan56 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 31-12-16, 10:56 AM   #2

Do a BSI reset as this sometimes cures these kinds of issues your esp abs and speed signal faults are all coming from the lack of signals
Old 31-12-16, 11:02 AM   #3
Inactive User

Quote:
Originally Posted by reliable406 View Post
Do a BSI reset as this sometimes cures these kinds of issues your esp abs and speed signal faults are all coming from the lack of signals
Did a BSI reset yesterday 3 time before i got it right lol but still coming up

Old 31-12-16, 11:09 AM   #4

Is your speedo working ?
Old 31-12-16, 11:48 AM   #5
Inactive User

yep spedo working ok
Old 31-12-16, 02:14 PM   #6

Ok the speed signal fault could be the speed sensor for the gearbox this is because the gearbox ecu is not present on the network check the power and earths for the gearbox ecu if it has no power it wont show on network and it also wont allow you to read it.

Check the plug on the gearbox too it may have a dirty connection and the earths near the ecus.
Old 31-12-16, 02:34 PM   #7

Check the brake fluid level as well, I get an ESP warning when it's low. Yes it will take you hour to dismantle enough to reach it!
wynb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 31-12-16, 04:02 PM   #8
Inactive User

thanks both ill check in the morning and let you no, iv got the air cleaner for the cabin still off so will be a bit easer get to the brake fluid. thanks again a happy new year to all the members

Last edited by alan56; 07-01-17 at 04:38 PM.
Old 07-01-17, 04:34 PM   #9
Inactive User

Ok sorry its been a few days not been well at all. Iv checked the plug on the gearbox and all the earth's and brake fluid level ok I'm wondering now if it the throttle position sensor playing up
Old 10-01-17, 12:05 PM   #10
Inactive User

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan56 View Post
Ok folks got a s**t of a problem with my 807 2.0hdi had the dreaded solenoid problem AL4 gearbox, Slow to pick up the gears when driving it would change from 1st to 2nd and no drive just rev for a couple of seconds then pick up the drive. So changed the solenoids new oil to now i have 3 major problems ist is when i plug in the Peugeot diagnostics it wont read the gearbox ecu saying no com's to gearbox 2nd& 3nd is a fault coming up on the dash saying Speed control system faulty & ESP/ASR system faulty and they where not there before the solenoid change attached 3 pic's i hope
OK UPDATE still can't get a signal from the al4 gearbox ECU iv checked every fuse at a lose now even checked the wiring
Attached Thumbnails
img_20170108_095541178.jpg  

Last edited by alan56; 10-01-17 at 12:12 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in