New problems with 806 - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > MPVs > 806/807
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13-04-13, 11:54 AM   #1
Inactive User

Default New problems with 806

Hi all, I managed to replace my old diesel pump in the fuel tank as the old pump which had 2 days left on its warranty was exchanged for a new one ( see my previous thread on fuel pump and sendor problem) but only had 2 days of warranty left. The mechanic that fit the new pump did not fit it correctly and the seal wasnt tightened properly causing fuel to leak out. The sendor was not still working on the pump but when he replaced the seal he got it working. One week later I had to call out the AA as the car would start then stop in a minute or so and trying to restart it was sounding like fuel starvation. Now my car is parked up not sure if the new pump is faulty or not the fault code is 0230and 0380 primary fuel pump circuit and glow plugs. Is there a way of checking the fuel pump without taking it out, is there anything that the codes show that may shed some light on why the car is stopping then starting? I have now come to the conclusion that the problem must be the electric wiring so I am going to drain the tank, (any ideas on how to do this?) then inspect the multi connector and fuel pipe to see that fuel pump, fuel is flowing through the fuel pipe.
Any help would be greatly appreciated

Last edited by THE/ACKSTER; 15-05-13 at 01:02 AM.
THE/ACKSTER is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in