Help! Mystery needed to be solved - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > MPVs > 806/807
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28-11-16, 05:04 PM   #1
Inactive User

Default Help! Mystery needed to be solved

Hi

I have a 2.2 peugeot 807 hdi 2003. it has only done 80,000 miles

it has been coming up with antipollution fault. but after changing the maf sensor and the turbo pressure solenoid it hasn't happened again.

but ......

When put on diagnostics it is showing 4 fault codes

p1448

p1446

cant remember other 2 off top of my head but i do know 1 means additional heating open or short to circuit

and other is additive fluid related.

I have tested the additive pump with the diagnostic software and it isn't working what could be the reason for this?

I have checked the fuse under the bonnet in fuse box for it and when i took fuse out it was all white. so i have cleaned up the contacts and new fuse in but pump still wont work.

If i have to change additive pump how do I do this as i cant find any help on service box for this.

fuel cap sensor is all working.

also when i turn my ignition or engine on the headlights come on and i dont have auto lights but if i turn my indicator on to the left the lights go off and when indicator goes off lights come back on. then sometimes they dont come on and work as it should. could it be a relay fault..
motorsuk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 28-11-16, 10:24 PM   #2

Light issue is your com 2000 unit the switch unit under steering wheel it is worn.

Additive pump is controlled by a small separate ecu and a faulty cap sensor can disable the ecu. the pump wont work if the ecu is disabled.

can you get access to the dpf ecu on planet ?

You say 80k miles this is a common mileage for belt failure have you changed the timing belt as it can be a major headache if it snaps.
Old 28-11-16, 10:52 PM   #3
Inactive User

Hi timing belt and water pump was dome at 54.000. Ive had it on delphi and checked cap sensor and it works. Where is ecu you were talking about and what else could be the problem

Old 29-11-16, 07:23 AM   #4

We only recommend Planet diagnostics:

https://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/...gnostic-28190/

https://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/...70/#post529130
Old 29-11-16, 12:49 PM   #5

I would say you have run out of additive or another fault is stopping regen's and DPF is blocked and/or differential pressure sensor or associated pipework is faulty.
Old 29-11-16, 04:26 PM   #6

x 3 on using Planet, it is a Bosch system so Delphi may not be up to it and sending you down the garden path. Not found the additive ecu yet on our same age 807, may be integrated into the engine ecu as was done on later models.
Undo the Eolys tank and see how full it is, if empty then the pump must have been working, fill it up and reset the additive counter using Planet.
Remove the dpf and rinse it out
wynb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 29-11-16, 05:52 PM   #7
Inactive User

Hi i ca test alot on delphi. I tested the full cap on and off and the sensor on it is working fine. I can also do a regen and it completes but when i go too test the pump using yhe system the pump doesnt work. I have tested the delphi on another 807 and it does test the pumo on that one so i know theres fpr some reason no power at pump or it has switched off. I will check the fluid level this week when im next at my unit. If the fluid os empty would that shut the pump off? Also i tested the fuse under bonnet for the pump and when i plug my fuse tester in there is no voltage showing just minus zero. I have had a look through service history and it has had new pipe going to dpf and a mew sensor it says about 7000 miles ago.

What else would cause the pump to not work. Also on the read out for the codes it says additive pump intermitent & additive pump permanent. I also get the code p0245 now and again but i beleive this is down to a turbo pressure solenoid. It doesnt happen often.
Old 29-11-16, 05:59 PM   #8

For that code see this thread https://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/...l-flaps-27889/

As car is 2003 it should have separate additive ecu either under passenger seat or in passenger footwell area. Sometimes unplugging and plug back in ecu can clear some faults or start it working.

Also 80K is around the correct mileage for additive to be refilled (assuming that you don't just put 10 of diesel in at a time)
Old 29-11-16, 06:01 PM   #9
Inactive User

Hi that link isnt working. Ive loomed under all seats cant see a ecu. Ill check under passenger footwell.
Old 29-11-16, 06:25 PM   #10

Link is working for me. The ecu is not under footwell its up by glovebox cannot remember if by BSI/Fusebox or behind glovebox (mine was under the seat)
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in